Valentines day is delightfully close and although we should be showing our loved ones just how much they are loved every day, Valentines day for me is a time when they can get spoiled that little bit extra. I really enjoy getting dolled up whether it’s a meal at my favourite restaurant or just a quiet one at home. Chances are you’ll need a great outfit too so I’ve popped together some of my favourite party dresses from Quiz.
1. First up is this gorgeous pink Strap Wrap Front Maxi Dress. It’s perfect for a valentines date as it’s pink, the colour of love. The cut is stylish but not too much. Team this with silver or nude accessories and you’re other half won’t be able to take their eyes off you.
2. For every Valentines, a little bit of red is always needed and this Berry Lace cold shoulder midi dress is really pretty. I love the colour as it’s bold, the lace and the cold shoulder detailing are so on trend and super special for this time of year too. Team this with a black jacket and nude heels for a stunning look.
3. I love a neutral outfit and my next too are very similar but the differences are all in the details. The first is a gorgeous black frill Diamante Waist Midi Dress – I love the detailing at the neckline. The diamante waistband is a pretty touch that really shows off the area. Add some fun accessories like a lip shaped bag for some colour or go super chilled with black or silver accessories.
4. You can’t go wrong with a LBD or little black dress. This Black Pearl Detail Bodycon Dress is a lovely. I love the pearl detailing at the collar. This would go amazingly with sky high heels and earrings to top off the look.
5. I love textures in fabrics in the colder months and when I saw this gorgeous floral velvet wrap front dress , I loved it straight away. The wrap dress is currently bang on style and the tie around the middle really accentuates the waist. The floral design is also super pretty and teamed with a black pair or heels and your favourite bag, you’re onto a winner.
Let me know which dresses you’ve been thinking about getting for this years valentines day over on twitter.
Happy Valentines week!
*in collaboration with the lovely people at Quiz