The cold and snowy weather this week has been making me dream of warmer Spring beginnings with tulips and daffodils. I am loving the new collections at River Island and I’m having to stop myself from buying everything in sight so I thought that I would put together some of my favourite pieces that stood out to me this season.
1. First up is this gorgeous Brown Floral print high low hem maxi dress. The print is super pretty. Team this with a pair of boots and a denim jacket as the weather gets warmer and it’s perfect for those special family events or an evening out.
2. I love a awesome wrap around dress as it will see you through both Spring and Summer and be that piece you keep going back too. This navy jacquard frill wrap mini dress is a cute design. Team it with a pair of boots and a jacket or a white pair of Superga trainers and a bright over the shoulder bag. Perfect!
3. Pastels are great in Spring, a little hard to wear at times but this Cream RI Studio Ditsy Frill Maxi Dress is a stand out piece for me. The print is gorgeous and the dress will see your through office meetings, special occasions and even that cheeky bloggers event you have coming up. Team it with a nude boot or shoe and a jacket or maybe a warm jumper to make it more casual and you’ll be fending off people asking all about it.
4. This simple Pink Floral Print Wrap Cami mini is Spring in a dress. Team with a bright pair of drop earrings and a heel for the evening or a pair of converse and a leather jacket for the day. Ultra stylish!
5. A maxi dress should be a staple in every wardrobe, whether thats for a day time look or an evening outfit that you want to make a statement with, they cover everything. This Black floral polka halter maxi dress is super cool with the polka dot print, it’ll see you through the warmer months.
Let me now what you think of these fab dresses in this wish list in the comments below or over on Twitter.
*in collaboration with the lovely people at River Island