With the Royal Wedding just days away, I’m looking forward to seeing Meghan Markle’s weddings dress. What kind of style will she choose and what will she look like? I already have a feeling she might go for a simple Kate Middleton half up,half down hair style but we won’t know for sure till the day. I’m also looking forward to seeing the fashion that the many famous guests will choose, will there be any fashion faux pas’ like the Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice a few years ago?
Quiz got in touch recently and after the success of the Spanish site, they’ve gone onto launch their USA website too. I love browsing this shop and I’ve chosen my favourite dresses that would be perfect for a wedding guest.
- First up is this Navy and Cream Floral Ruffle Dress. The floral pattern is so pretty, it’s timeless and will stand the test of time. I love the waist belt with the ruffle and it would look amazing with a little white jacket, killer heels and some big earrings.
- Next up is this Navy Strappy Dip Hem Midi dress. The body-con style will show off those curves and the dip hem is big again this season. The texture of the fabric gives the dress that added extra. This can again be teamed with a fitted white jacket and heels. Keep it simple so the dress does all the talking.
- Bright blue and tropical prints are huge this season so when I saw this Royal Blue Floral Print Bardot Midi Dress I knew it would be great for a wedding. Team it with barely there heels, some fab jewellery and maybe a gorgeous bag. You’ll be the star guest.
- If you want to go for some thing a little different this Blue Floral Print Chiffon High Neck Sleeveless Maxi dress is the one to go for. The long length hides a multitude of sins but is perfect with a pair of heels. The ditsy print is gorgeous. Team it with a bright coloured bag to bring out the colour in the flowers and add some fab earrings to finish off the look. It’s a perfect wedding guest dress.
- My last choice is a little risky as a wedding guest. You normally stay away from white and light colours but this Cream and Pink Floral Mesh Midi Dress is perfect. Be little different with the styling of it and you can get away with it. Add a pop of colour with the accessorise, a hat, jacket or bag. Nude round or pointed shoes would complete the outfit.
Will you’ll be watching the Royal Wedding and how you’ll be celebrating? Let me know what dresses you love the most from Quiz and if any of these special dresses I’ve picked take your fancy. I’d love to know what you’ve been styling for this years wedding season so drop me a comment over on Twitter or in the comments below.
* in collaboration with the lovely people at Quiz Clothing.