The shops are full of colourful products and I’m loving navigating Summer fashion now the weather is finally starting to get a little hotter. Stripes and spots are seeing their time once again and are some of the biggest trends this season. I’m loving finding little gems to wear. I thought I would gather some of my favourite pieces that I’ve seen in the shops recently.
- First up is this gorgeous bright yellow wrap dress from Topshop. The short sleeves are slightly longer than normal but if you love to hide your upper arms in Summer this is a dress to try out. The length of skirt is key this season as it’s a really flattering to wear and the bright colour suits so many people. It will even brighten your mood too. Team it with a pair of trainers and a denim jacket or heels and a belt for the ultimate cool look.
- My second pick is this really gorgeous Y.A.S Dot and Stripe Ruffle Dress I love a shorter style dress or skirt in the summer and this Y.A.S choice looks so cute. It has both spot and stripes which work together well and the ruffle detail makes this dress especially playful. Team it with some converse or vans and a cross body bag for a funky vibe.
- Rompers or Playsuits are great for the warmer weather, and this Tropical Map Print Romper from And Other Stories is a winner. Such a pretty colour and I love a fun print in the summer too. Team this with some sandals or mules for the day time or a heel for the evening with a jacket to keep the cold at bay.
- Culottes are huge this season and if your searching for the perfect pair, these Lost Ink Wide Leg polka dot trousers might just be the ones for you. Team them with a lightweight jumper and a pair of wrap around wedges and you’ll be right on trend.
- The summer season isn’t complete without the perfect red dress and I love a long wrap around one. It’s perfect for an evening out or for a special occasion. Curved Hem Maxi Dress from And Other stories is super cute with the ditsy print. Team it with black accessories, handbag and heels and maybe a leather jacket to pop around your shoulders for when the night get chillier.
- Straw bags are gorgeous and the accessory to have with you this summer. I spotted this super cute large embroidered circle bag in Accessorize. The bright embroidery will brighten any outfit! Team it with a denim skirt, floaty top and sandals for the perfect Summertime look.
- A great pair of dressy heels for summer should include a block heel. They don’t sink into grass garden parties and they’re a lot my comfy than your avarage court shoe. My final summer pick are these gorgeous Kurt Geiger Burlington Shoes , they’re stylish and will go with anything. They also come in a red which is great for a pop of colour in an outfit.
Let me know what your favourite pieces are from the choices above and what you are loving wearing this season in the comments below or over on Twitter.