The weather is beautiful and warm and while I’m enjoying maxi dresses and elasticated beauties that are fit for pregnancy I thought I would round up a few of my favourite summer dresses . One of the clothing companies that I always like to check out first when on the search for a new dress is Quiz clothing. They have always have some cool prints and sassy styles.
- First up is this gorgeous red crepe floral dress . You can’t go wrong with a short summer number and this one has a really cute pattern with short 3/4 length sleeve and frills. Team this with black or nude heels and a denim jacket for a super cool evening look.
- Demim dresses are simple yet sweet in summer. They’re great for an everyday look and they go with anything and everything with minimal effort. Match this Blue Denim Zip Pinafore dress with trainers or platform heels.
- This Blue and Cream Floral Tunic dress is perfect for a warm weather look or a garden party. The colour is so pretty, team this with wedge heels for the ultimate summer look.
- I’m a big fan of red in the summer and this one is a winner. Wrap dresses are a big trend this summer so this Red and White Wrap Frill Detail Dress is so stylish. Style this with a barely there sandal, it will be the perfect outfit.
- The Top Pick for this wish list is this gorgeous Black floral print Tie Front Dress ,it’s stunning. It’s perfect for any event and it’s sure to get a lot of interest. Team it with a flat sandal for the day time or a pair of cute nude heels for the evening.
I’d love to know what short dresses you’ve been loving this summer. Let me know if you’ll be getting any of these Quiz dresses in the comments below or over on Twitter.
- In collaboration with the lovely people at Quiz clothing.