One of my favourite times of the year is Spring/Summer and I love to wear the cool and quirky clothes that come out. Cute dresses, espadrilles and straw bags sing to me when I’m out so I’ve picked up a few of my favourite items that I just can’t do without.
1. Stripes and dots are big this season and so they’re featuring heavily in most peoples wardrobes at the moment. This gorgeous little stripe wrap dress from Miss Selfridge is super cute and will be perfect with a little pair of wedges, a straw round bag teamed with a denim jacket when it gets a little cooler in the evening.
2. Joy The store is one of my favourite shops especially during the summer months. They have some real gems and this sleeveless stripe dress is perfect for the warmer whether. Team it with some white trainers and enjoy the complements as it will suit everyone!
3. I love a nice slip dress especially one with spots so this Spot Plisse Slip Dress from Topshop is a winner. The lace really sets off the look. Team it with trainers and a denim jacket for the daytime or some heels and a jacket for a date night.
4. Red is a fab colour and this red drop hem Kaia dress from Hush is perfect for Spring/Summer. The style hides a multitude of sins and it’ll be perfect with a straw hat and flip flops or a white pair of trainers.
5. I have a real thing for cross body bags at the moment so this Katrina Tan Tassel Saddle Bag from Mint Velvet is perfect. A tan bag really goes with everything, and looks great too.
6. A wedge heel is a fab shoe for the spring and summer. There are lots of types of wedge and this delicate mid heel espadrille from Kurt Geiger are gorgeous and perfect to wear with a summer dress and denim jacket. Kate Middleton is even a fan of them.
Let me know in the comments below what items you’re loving this week and if you love any of the chosen pieces in my wish list in the comments below or over on Twitter.