This summer heat wave is crazy. It’s super hot but in turn it’s also made me feel like nothing in my wardrobe is going to cool me off and so I want to pop straight down the shops. I thought I would gather a few things together that I would love to bop in my shopping trolly.
- The Black and white polka dot box shaped shirt from New Look is really cool. Polka dots are huge this season and the style of shirt will tuck into a high waisted pair of shorts for summer and even do for the autumn too. I also love it because as I’m expecting my first child soon, I’m looking for tops that will be great for breast feeding and this is a perfect shape and style too. It’s a must buy and if you can get your hands on it, definately buy.
- Hush is one of my favourite shops for fab dresses and clothes for summer and you can see why with the sweet Lydia Asymmetric Dress. The design is so pretty, feminine and sophisiticated, you can’t go wrong.
- A great jumpsuit is a must have for the summer and this cropped striped linen blend jumpsuit from and Other Stories is super cute. The linen is super cooling and the style is very chic too. It will go with a pair of trainers or sandals and it’ll turn heads where ever you go.
- A dress like the Zhara Lace panel one I’ve picked out from French Connection is a must have in the hotter months. I look for one that is stylish but that doesn’t cling too much and maybe has a touch of lace. This one fits the bill and it’s such a classic style that I’ll be bringing out for years to come too.
- First up are these gorgeous nude Mint Velvet Aria Rose espadrilles. They’re a fab dupe for the Chloe platforms that everyone aves about but besides that they’re so cool. They really go with every outfit and make your legs look incredibly long too.
- Mott Leather Cross Body Bag from Michael Kors. It’s my top pick because it’s a great style that will fit a surprising amount in. I love the light pink version although all the colours available are gorgeous but this one will go with everything and make everything feel super cool and on trend too.
Let me know what products you couldn’t live without and that would be on your summer heat wave wish list in the comments below or over on Twitter. Happy Shopping!