I’m off to Berlin next week with my husband as it’s our wedding anniversary – three years, how did that even happen. The weather is getting colder so I’ve put together a few things that might be nice to wear for this special trip away.
1. First up is this gorgeous red and black skirt from H and M, it’s the star style of skirt for the season and the print of this one is so pretty. It will go perfectly with a black t-shirt or an all in one and a leather jacket.
2. Next up is this gorgeous long sleeve black and white spot dress from New Look. In the Autumn I live in these dresses with heels and a cute cardigan or jacket. This one is perfect for walking around the city, and exploring, teamed with some trainers.
3. Next up is this gorgeous Ted Baker dress. I love the Kyoto Gardens pattern and the style, it’s so effortless to wear. Teamed with a pair of heels and a pale jacket it’s perfect for a wedding but teamed with cardi or a leather jacket and some heels. This outfit is perfect for an anniversary meal.
4. I saw someone wearing a beautiful and unique pair of Converse on the train the other day. I spend most of my time running errands, and walking a lot of miles especially when exploring a new city like Berlin so this black leather pair of Converse with white soles seemed perfect. They’ll go with everything.
5. Debenhams shoe hall is full of amazing designer dupes. I love these Faith lace up boots particularly as they’re really fab dupes for the Gucci heels that are everywhere right now. They’ll go with skirts and jeans and see you right through Winter too. Bonus!
6. Finally I’ve been looking for a red bag for the last few months that would go with my wardrobe and I think this might be the one. As I’ve said before red is going to be big this season, so this Belsize bag from Hobbs with it’s cross strap and its smaller size will be great for travelling as well as every day use.
Have you been loving any of the items in this weeks wish list? Let me know in the comments below or over on my Twitter.
The weather is starting to get a little colder and that means that the knits, jeans and jackets are out. It’s actually my favourite time of the year as I love layers and the fashion. So with that in mind I thought a voucher for one of my favourite online shops would be perfect for a giveaway. Yes, £20 for ASOS.
If you want to enter all you have to do is add me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the chart below. A little added extra is to retweet a little message to all your friends to let them know about the competition. The competition is open to UK only and it ends on Monday 2nd October.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I love a good wish list and I’ve put together one with lots of products for Autumn. Fresh colours, lots of textures but also fun stylish pieces. Keep reading if you want to know more.
1. First up is this gorgeous black dress bodycon with polo neck, it’s a gorgeous yet simple number that would be equally stylish with a jacket and Converse, thigh high flat boots or heels. A perfect basic for Autumn!
2. Red is going to be really big this season and these bright red Asos tailored, high waisted balloon tapered trousers are perfect for showing off this trend. Such a beautiful colour. Keep it simple with a plain camisole and jacket.
3. Everyone needs something cute in their wardrobe and this Asos cat t-shirt is super cute! A t-shirt is perfect for lounging around the house but will look amazing teamed with a mini skirt, leather jacket and heels.
4. I’ve been on the hunt for a quirky yet classic little bag and this Karl Lagerfeld Ikonic shoulder bag seems right up my street. Karl Lagerfeld bags are bold, different but somehow they always stay classic and on trend to the end. I love the size, and shape. It will really make every outfit pop.
5. You can never beat a fab pair of pjs to cheer you up when you’re down and to make you feel ultra pampered. These ASOS Space Tee and leggings combo are perfect!
6. The shearling jacket has been huge this past year and the trend shows no signs of disappearing. I found this Boohoo contrast aviator style jacket . It’s super cool and will keep you toasty warm too. I might be jumping to buy this one before it sells out.
7. Last but by no means least are these swish Pretty Little Thing pearl embellished jeans. I love this trend as it’s so delicate and bold. It’s a statement design that only a few people can get away with. Have you tried them?
Have you been loving any of these products, or maybe you recently purchased some of these. Let me know in the comments below or on my Twitter!
There are so many beautiful things in the shops at the moment and I thought that I would share a few of my favourite pieces. Here’s my Wednesday Wishlist!
1.First up is this gorgeous floral print ruffle dress from Missguided. This dress is so effortless and pretty. It would be perfect with a little pair of heels in the Autumn or a pair of ankle boots and jacket.
2.Next up is a brand that I have written about many times before Olivia Burton. You know me, I love anything with a bee on it and this open ended bee bracelet is ultra gorgeous – It would add that perfect final touch to any outfit!
3.I noticed this daisy print by a brand called Nobody’s Child on Asos the other day and I’ve been day dreaming of it ever since. It’s so pretty with the polka dots on the dark background with a small floral print. Short dresses are so in right now too.
4.I’m a big fan of peplum tops when they’re done well and this high necked lace peplum top from Missguided is really cute. Missguided definitely really are killing it with their latest collection this season!
5. I love designer accessories like everyone but I’m not always so keen on the price tag that comes with them so when this Prada-esque bag from New Look popped up on my screen recently I went a little crazy. It fits so much in and would be perfect for any outfit. It’s a must buy.
6. The last dress that I’ve picked out is this pretty Oasis meets ZSL dress. It’s covered in animals of all kinds hiding in the foliage. It’s so pretty and kinda bold too so I just had to pop it in the wishlist. I love the plunge neckline as it’s perfect for an evening out or just a summers day enjoying the sun.
7. Last but no means least is the GHD curling wand. Curled hair is always in and I would love to use a curling wand that makes a curly hair style a little quicker to put together and I think this might be the wand to help with that. They’re expensive but really worth the money.
Are you loving these products as much as me? Are you planning to buy any of these or do you already own some of them? Let me know over on my twitter.
Over the weekend the weather was lovely so we hot footed it down to Colchester Castle Park and took some pictures along the way. Baukjen are predominately online store, the clothes are amazing quality and it’s a shop that I consistently spend hours looking at so when they were lovely enough to send me some gorgeous clothing from their sale, I was super happy and you know me, I can’t resist a picture.
First up is this classic jersey cream jacket. I love to wear it with a pair of trainers and a denim skirt as it adds an extra special touch to any casual outfit. It would be perfect for the office or for going to the ballet.
The star print t-shirt has a tiny piece of my heart as it really is a dream to wear. A star print always grabs my attention because it’s still quite a sophisticated print. The style is casual yet classy and it will look great on everyone especially teamed with dainty layered necklaces which is a big look at the moment.
I love a good black jersey skirt especially at this time of year as it’s ultra cool and so flattering. The style is perfect for an evening out teamed with a black v-neck top and heels but also is equally sassy paired with this t-shirt, leather jacket and trainers. The splits at the side add a slightly daring touch too.
This beautiful cream/white dress is great to throw on for the office but if you team it with a leather or denim jacket and you’re favourite heels, it will also be fab for an evening out on the town too. The pleated material at the middle also hides a multitude of sins. Perfect!
Have you checked out the sale at Baukjen yet, maybe you’re planning to pick up a few items or have already? Let me know in the comments below or find me at @emilyhearts64 on Twitter.
* in collaboration with the lovely people over at Baukjen
I’ve had my eye on this little bag for a number of weeks now, as the Katie Loxton items are stocked at one of the shops near me. I’m always going over to see which one would best suit outfits. I thought though, instead of keeping this gorgeous silver/ dusky pink Hello Gorgeous bag for myself I’ve decided to give it away to one of my lovely followers.
All you have to do is follow me on Twitter, retweet this message about the competition as many times as you like and an extra option is to follow me on Instagram if you haven’t already using the box below. If you’re already following me on this Twitter and Instagram, just retweet my message about the competition and let more people know about it.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The weather is wet! If you’re going to a festival, take a poncho – lunch on a rooftop garden, you might want to take an umbrella, thinking of going to the beach this weekend – forget about it! It’s been raining for three weeks and the outside fun has officially been put on hold.
It’s even turned a little chilly so why not reach into your wardrobe for that Spring jacket. You know the one you thought you wouldn’t need until next year, well at least for the next few days until the weather has gets its act together.
I’ve been teaming my New Look embroidered faux leather jacket with summer skirts like this stripy one from Oasis, a black Topshop cami with cute New Look white slip on trainers and the mini Michael Kors bag. It’s keeping me warm as well as helping me look a little stylish. I’ve even popped this Blossoming Gifts Summer Cocktail Bouquet with it to brighten up my look. I love the Lilies, mini Sunflowers, and Stocks. They’re so bright and make me happy.
If you’re looking to brighten up your dreary day too, get your flowers from Blossoming Gifts!
Stay warm and stylish!
*in collaboration with the lovely people at blossoming gifts
Spanx is a name that you might had heard thrown around quite a lot in the past few years. The company have long had fans such as Oprah Winfrey, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jessica Alba to name but a few. What’s all the fuss about though I hear you ask? It really is amazing underwear that does two things. It holds you in at all the right places and give you a little bit of extra confidence that we all need some times too. With the material that it’s made from, Spanx also does a great job at hiding the dreaded VPL and help clothes fit in the right way.
In fact the Spanx story is that back in 2000 American founder Sara Blakely was getting ready for a special event and realised that she didn’t have the right undergarments to make her white trousers do the talking. With not much time to spare she cut the legs off a pair of tights, and it turns out that this actually did the job and the rest as they say is history.
The thing with Spanx is that they’re also synonymous with Bridget Jones type pants so they’re not known for looking all that pretty – until now. Spanx just got sexy with this lacy number. I’ve been trying this set out in the past few weeks, they include the Undie-tectable black lace cheeky panty and the pillow cup signature push up plunge bra. They’re both beautifully soft, fit perfectly which in turn smooths out my lumps and bumps making me feel great. Bonus! I’d definitely try more products and did you know they also do mens products too.
Spanx are available to buy from most department stores, Asos, Amazon, UKLingerie as well a the Spanx site. Have you tried Spanx and will you be popping down to your local department store to try them out? Let me know in the comments below.
My birthday is coming up really soon and there are so many things that I love at the moment. I thought I would pop together some items/ ideas that I would love to receive for my birthday.
1. First up is this gorgeous Vivienne Westwood necklace. I’ve had the orb earrings for a while and I constantly wear them so I’d love to have the necklace too. They just go with everything and really make an outfit look more stylish.
2. I’ve been travelling quite a bit recently, viagra 40mg my little suitcase that I’ve had since university has seen better days. I love the Ted Baker suitcases, they’re always so pretty and this black one is super cute. I also love the some of the suitcases from River Island too.
3. I’m a huge fan of bees, I especially love Alex Monroe bee necklace my husband gave me for my 30th birthday so it’s super special to me. This Olivia Burton bee bracelet is a really great match for the necklace. Anything bee related is a winner for me.
4. I’m a big fan of Jo Malone fragrances and the perfume that I am loving at the moment is Nectarine Blossom and Honey. It’s such a summery fragrance and is supposed to remind you of Covent Garden early in the morning. Covent Garden is one of my favourite places to go in London so this is perfect.
5. One of my favourite shops at the moment is Joules as they have so many amazing designs and prints. It’s right up my street especially this gorgeous Julia Pleated Jersey dress. The fabric is super soft, and will definitely keep me cool in the warmer English weather.
6. As I’ve said before anything with a bee on is a winner in my book and I’ve loved these intricate Olivia Burton Bee watches since they originally came out. It would take pride of place on my wrist and would make every outfit look amazing.
7. My current computer is quite old and some of the buttons occasionally don’t work so I’m well in need of a new computer. My ideal would be an iPad/ iPad pro or a Mac Book Pro as they’re so easy to use.
Are you loving any of these pieces. Tweet me and let me know.
Hooray! We’re just days away from it officially being summer. While in recent weeks we’ve been having some amazing weather followed by some not so good weather let’s put on our positive pants and look forward to a scorching summer!
The coming months will see you lovely readers hit the beaches at home and abroad, cialis 40mg storming festivals and lounging in gardens and parks around the country positively glowing in the British sunshine, view whenever and wherever it decides to make an appearance. I’m actively chasing the sun in order to lift the gloomy events of the last few weeks and just booked 4 days in Ibiza for my birthday.
With all this coming up let’s be honest – you’re going to need to give your summer wardrobe a refresh, and playsuits are an essential addition. They’re super easy to wear and a practical item of clothing too when staying cool and looking fab.
I was sent this lovely Phax playsuit by UK Swimwear. The material is silky and light, and the detailing on the front is beautiful and it looks great on. I’ve fallen head over heels for it, and it’s already packed for Ibiza, and whether I wear it by the pool or the beach it’s going to be a hit.
You can get this Phax playsuit online at UK Swimwear and check out the other items from the Phax collection too.
Are you loving playsuits and Phax Swimwear as much as me? Tweet me and let me know.