The jumpsuit is an item of clothing that I don’t wear very much but it’s one that looks great if you wear it right. If you find a good one, it’s an outfit that similar to a dress in that it’s all in one with minimal effort. Just add some super special accessories for a sultry evening look or a pair of trainers and a denim jacket for more a effortless daytime one and away you go. With this in mind, I thought I would gather some of my favourite jumpsuits that I’ve loved wearing or would love to own. I always gravitate towards Warehouse and Oasis for this kind of item so I thought I would gather together some of my favourite Warehouse jumpsuits. They have a super cool collection and I love all of their current styles.
1. The Willow Jumpsuit
First up is this gorgeous blue and white chinese floral print one. The Willow jumpsuit is stylish with the floral pattern that accentuates in all the right areas. The little tie around the middle and the crop trousers really bring an added sophistication to a jumpsuit. Ultimately this looks great with a jacket and heels or a cross body bag and brown sandals.
2. Stripe Jumpsuit
Stripes are huge this summer, and this Stripe Jumpsuit elongates the body and legs with the different directions. It also looks great. This jumpsuit is office ready but can equally be your day to night go to.
3. Stripe Jumpsuit
This next stripe jumpsuit is more subtle. The material is a mid wash denim, has pockets and the length is cropped too. Not forgetting that there’s a collar that can be popped. Too cliché? It looks effortlessly cool.
You can’t go wrong with a little black jumpsuit and this Jacquard one from Warehouse is ultra special. There’s a subtle pattern on it and a soft silhouette with the frills at the top that makes this super special and perfect for an evening out. It also comes in a red and navy. Pair it with barely there heels and gold earrings and party the evening away.
5. Polka Dot Jumpsuit
Last up is this Polka Dot Jumpsuit and it’s a favourite. Spots are another big print this summer and I love that the legs are longer in length. This jumpsuit is perfect for a day out sight seeing with the low cut vest top style of this one teamed with flats and a huge sun hat. Perfect!
What Jumpsuits are you loving and what will you be nipping down to the shop to buy later? Let me know in the comments below or over on Twitter.
*This was a collaborative post but all writing/opinions are my own
Hooray, it’s finally summer! This week it’s been 27 degrees in Essex, absolutely sweltering – I swear it felt this hot when we were in Ibiza this time last year. In all this heat staying cool is absolutely essential, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice a bit of style in the process. Us girls usually have our summer wardrobes down, we start shopping for the warm weather early and pick up bargains along the way. We have our favourite shops and essential brands and if we need something we usually know where to shop for it.
Regular readers will know that one of my go-to brands is Quiz, but I recently discovered that they’ve launched men’s brand too, QuizMan. I don’t normally feature mens clothes on here, but I had a look at their range and picked out a few things that I might pick up for my husband this summer, and so thought I’d share them here so you can do the same if anything takes your fancy! Let’s dive in and take a look.
My husband isn’t too adventurous when it comes to t-shirts, he likes plain colours with a small bit of detail, so I thought a t-shirt or two with a pattern might liven things up and add some variety. I love the leafy designs here and the subtle pastel colours, these would be great for a summer holiday in Mexico or a day at the beach closer to home. Pair them with some khaki shorts for a casual warm weather look.
When it comes to shirts my husband only really wears them to work for meetings or for smart occasions at the weekend. QuizMan sell quite a few shirts for men that seem to work well for smart or casual occasions, and these would work really well for warm weather dinners with family or just heading out for the evening while it’s still light outside. Again I really like the subtle patterns here, and long sleeves are essential for rolling up in the warm weather for a smart-casual look.
How’s your other half’s wardrobe shaping up this summer, would any of these items boost it up for your summer holidays? Tweet me and let me know if any of these caught your fancy.
In collaboration with the lovely people at QuizMan
The weather is beautiful and warm and while I’m enjoying maxi dresses and elasticated beauties that are fit for pregnancy I thought I would round up a few of my favourite summer dresses . One of the clothing companies that I always like to check out first when on the search for a new dress is Quiz clothing. They have always have some cool prints and sassy styles.
- First up is this gorgeous red crepe floral dress . You can’t go wrong with a short summer number and this one has a really cute pattern with short 3/4 length sleeve and frills. Team this with black or nude heels and a denim jacket for a super cool evening look.
- Demim dresses are simple yet sweet in summer. They’re great for an everyday look and they go with anything and everything with minimal effort. Match this Blue Denim Zip Pinafore dress with trainers or platform heels.
- This Blue and Cream Floral Tunic dress is perfect for a warm weather look or a garden party. The colour is so pretty, team this with wedge heels for the ultimate summer look.
- I’m a big fan of red in the summer and this one is a winner. Wrap dresses are a big trend this summer so this Red and White Wrap Frill Detail Dress is so stylish. Style this with a barely there sandal, it will be the perfect outfit.
- The Top Pick for this wish list is this gorgeous Black floral print Tie Front Dress ,it’s stunning. It’s perfect for any event and it’s sure to get a lot of interest. Team it with a flat sandal for the day time or a pair of cute nude heels for the evening.
I’d love to know what short dresses you’ve been loving this summer. Let me know if you’ll be getting any of these Quiz dresses in the comments below or over on Twitter.
- In collaboration with the lovely people at Quiz clothing.
My birthday is rapidly approaching and one of my favourite posts to write every year is my birthday wish list with some of the products that I’ve been lusting over and why. This years products have a little bit of a theme as they’re unintentionally very pink/nude.
1.First up is this super cute Olivia Burton ladies Midi 3D Bee Grey Dial & Rose Gold Watch. If you’ve been following me for a while you’ll know I love a bee on anything and everything so this watch ticks all of he boxes for me. I love all of the Olivia Burton watches, and colours but I’ve chosen this darker grey as I feel it would be a little more durable. It would be an amazing accent for any outfit too.
2. The Armani Si Nacre Edition perfume is super pretty. It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s limited edition. It has a glitter that runs through it which comes out when sprayed and leaves a subtle sparkle on your clothes or body. The perfume smells amazing with top notes of apricot that lingers so beautifully. What’s not to love.
3. Next up is an Apple iPad. This might seem like an extravagant thing to go on my wish list but I watch and listen to quite a lot of films, music and programs and I thought that maybe an iPad might be a good way of playing these. It’s also so much more portable than my main computer and much lighter too which means no arm pain from dragging around my heavy laptop everywhere. Bonus!
4. Pink Vans are trainers that I’ve been wanting to get my hands on for a while. I love the vintage look and these Vans scream vintage with that stripe and the style but they’re still ultra cool. They’ll also go with loads of outfits, from summer dresses to jeans and a leather jacket.
5. One of my favourite make up products that I would love to own is the Too Faced Natural Matte palette. It’s so pretty, has great product pay off and is really natural too. It’s also very photogenic.
Are you loving any of the products in my birthday wish list, maybe you have one or two of them and you want to give me your reviews or maybe you’re planning on getting a few of them too? Let me know in the comments below.
One of my favourite times of the year is Spring/Summer and I love to wear the cool and quirky clothes that come out. Cute dresses, espadrilles and straw bags sing to me when I’m out so I’ve picked up a few of my favourite items that I just can’t do without.
1. Stripes and dots are big this season and so they’re featuring heavily in most peoples wardrobes at the moment. This gorgeous little stripe wrap dress from Miss Selfridge is super cute and will be perfect with a little pair of wedges, a straw round bag teamed with a denim jacket when it gets a little cooler in the evening.
2. Joy The store is one of my favourite shops especially during the summer months. They have some real gems and this sleeveless stripe dress is perfect for the warmer whether. Team it with some white trainers and enjoy the complements as it will suit everyone!
3. I love a nice slip dress especially one with spots so this Spot Plisse Slip Dress from Topshop is a winner. The lace really sets off the look. Team it with trainers and a denim jacket for the daytime or some heels and a jacket for a date night.
4. Red is a fab colour and this red drop hem Kaia dress from Hush is perfect for Spring/Summer. The style hides a multitude of sins and it’ll be perfect with a straw hat and flip flops or a white pair of trainers.
5. I have a real thing for cross body bags at the moment so this Katrina Tan Tassel Saddle Bag from Mint Velvet is perfect. A tan bag really goes with everything, and looks great too.
6. A wedge heel is a fab shoe for the spring and summer. There are lots of types of wedge and this delicate mid heel espadrille from Kurt Geiger are gorgeous and perfect to wear with a summer dress and denim jacket. Kate Middleton is even a fan of them.
Let me know in the comments below what items you’re loving this week and if you love any of the chosen pieces in my wish list in the comments below or over on Twitter.
The shops are full of colourful products and I’m loving navigating Summer fashion now the weather is finally starting to get a little hotter. Stripes and spots are seeing their time once again and are some of the biggest trends this season. I’m loving finding little gems to wear. I thought I would gather some of my favourite pieces that I’ve seen in the shops recently.
- First up is this gorgeous bright yellow wrap dress from Topshop. The short sleeves are slightly longer than normal but if you love to hide your upper arms in Summer this is a dress to try out. The length of skirt is key this season as it’s a really flattering to wear and the bright colour suits so many people. It will even brighten your mood too. Team it with a pair of trainers and a denim jacket or heels and a belt for the ultimate cool look.
- My second pick is this really gorgeous Y.A.S Dot and Stripe Ruffle Dress I love a shorter style dress or skirt in the summer and this Y.A.S choice looks so cute. It has both spot and stripes which work together well and the ruffle detail makes this dress especially playful. Team it with some converse or vans and a cross body bag for a funky vibe.
- Rompers or Playsuits are great for the warmer weather, and this Tropical Map Print Romper from And Other Stories is a winner. Such a pretty colour and I love a fun print in the summer too. Team this with some sandals or mules for the day time or a heel for the evening with a jacket to keep the cold at bay.
- Culottes are huge this season and if your searching for the perfect pair, these Lost Ink Wide Leg polka dot trousers might just be the ones for you. Team them with a lightweight jumper and a pair of wrap around wedges and you’ll be right on trend.
- The summer season isn’t complete without the perfect red dress and I love a long wrap around one. It’s perfect for an evening out or for a special occasion. Curved Hem Maxi Dress from And Other stories is super cute with the ditsy print. Team it with black accessories, handbag and heels and maybe a leather jacket to pop around your shoulders for when the night get chillier.
- Straw bags are gorgeous and the accessory to have with you this summer. I spotted this super cute large embroidered circle bag in Accessorize. The bright embroidery will brighten any outfit! Team it with a denim skirt, floaty top and sandals for the perfect Summertime look.
- A great pair of dressy heels for summer should include a block heel. They don’t sink into grass garden parties and they’re a lot my comfy than your avarage court shoe. My final summer pick are these gorgeous Kurt Geiger Burlington Shoes , they’re stylish and will go with anything. They also come in a red which is great for a pop of colour in an outfit.
Let me know what your favourite pieces are from the choices above and what you are loving wearing this season in the comments below or over on Twitter.
I love to find unique little shops that don’t just churn out the same old trends so when I was contacted by Joanie Clothing I jumped at the chance at doing something with them. I love their gorgeous vintage dresses as they’re so different and pretty. With this in mind I thought it would be the perfect time to pop together some of my favourites on their site at the moment.
1.First up is this gorgeous dress – Hysteria Floral Wisteria print is particularly beautiful. It is nicely structured, with a pretty subtle purple wisteria pattern and the dress has pockets. bonus! Team this with a pair of killer heels, maybe a sparkly thin belt.
2. I love this adorable Lip print dress. The sixties style is so flattering, the long sleeves a little hot for Summer month but it’s great for those cooler days. Dress up this gorgeous number with heels and clutch or dress down with a red cross body bag and cute trainers. Perfect!
3. I’m a huge fan of denim skirts and dresses so I’m in love with this cute Tara Boton Denim Pinafore dress. The buttons add a cool twist to the outfit. Wear it with a pair of heels and long sleeved top or some killer heels and a pretty blouse. Such a cool vibe!
4. This bright red Petula Strappy Sun Dress is super cute with a cross back and midi skirt length that allows for a day to night transformation. Wear some white trainers and a cardi for a day time look. Change this up for a fab pair of big earrings, killer heels and awesome hair and make up. Red is a definitely statement!
5. I love a cute dress for Spring/Summer. This Sunday Floral Sun Stripe Dress is one of my favourites. The design is super cute especially with white trainers and a denim jacket and pockets. whoop! It also comes in a bright yellow too, so fresh for a Summers day!
Let me know which dresses you’ve been loving on the Joanie website. Head on over to Twitter to tell me if any of my choices will be making their way to your wardrobes this season.
*in collaboration with the lovely people at Joanie Clothing!
With the Royal Wedding just days away, I’m looking forward to seeing Meghan Markle’s weddings dress. What kind of style will she choose and what will she look like? I already have a feeling she might go for a simple Kate Middleton half up,half down hair style but we won’t know for sure till the day. I’m also looking forward to seeing the fashion that the many famous guests will choose, will there be any fashion faux pas’ like the Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice a few years ago?
Quiz got in touch recently and after the success of the Spanish site, they’ve gone onto launch their USA website too. I love browsing this shop and I’ve chosen my favourite dresses that would be perfect for a wedding guest.
- First up is this Navy and Cream Floral Ruffle Dress. The floral pattern is so pretty, it’s timeless and will stand the test of time. I love the waist belt with the ruffle and it would look amazing with a little white jacket, killer heels and some big earrings.
- Next up is this Navy Strappy Dip Hem Midi dress. The body-con style will show off those curves and the dip hem is big again this season. The texture of the fabric gives the dress that added extra. This can again be teamed with a fitted white jacket and heels. Keep it simple so the dress does all the talking.
- Bright blue and tropical prints are huge this season so when I saw this Royal Blue Floral Print Bardot Midi Dress I knew it would be great for a wedding. Team it with barely there heels, some fab jewellery and maybe a gorgeous bag. You’ll be the star guest.
- If you want to go for some thing a little different this Blue Floral Print Chiffon High Neck Sleeveless Maxi dress is the one to go for. The long length hides a multitude of sins but is perfect with a pair of heels. The ditsy print is gorgeous. Team it with a bright coloured bag to bring out the colour in the flowers and add some fab earrings to finish off the look. It’s a perfect wedding guest dress.
- My last choice is a little risky as a wedding guest. You normally stay away from white and light colours but this Cream and Pink Floral Mesh Midi Dress is perfect. Be little different with the styling of it and you can get away with it. Add a pop of colour with the accessorise, a hat, jacket or bag. Nude round or pointed shoes would complete the outfit.
Will you’ll be watching the Royal Wedding and how you’ll be celebrating? Let me know what dresses you love the most from Quiz and if any of these special dresses I’ve picked take your fancy. I’d love to know what you’ve been styling for this years wedding season so drop me a comment over on Twitter or in the comments below.
* in collaboration with the lovely people at Quiz Clothing.
The Spring weather is finally looking as though it’s on it’s way. The flowers are out in full bloom, there are blankets of daffodils over gardens and grassy areas everywhere and the sun although a little intermitent, is defiantly sneaking through the clouds and light rain. It’s my most favourite time of the year. I’ve been dreaming about floral patterns and pastel coloured clothes and I was asked by Ikrush to pick out a few of my favourite items I think you’ll agree there’s a theme in this wishlist.
1. This Aliana Mesh black body con is a corker of a dress. It would be perfect for an event, whether a sassy hen night, a wedding, or a cocktail party it’ll be a show stopper.
2. Shirt dresses are big for Spring. They’re so easy to wear with a little denim jacket and trainers for a colder day or a pair of heels on a hotter day. I love the floral print as it’s so pretty, and the Evie Floral Shirt dress is perfect. Such floaty material and so feminine.
3. My top pick of the Wish list is this Lolita Bodycon Frill Midi Dress. It’s seriously beautiful. The colour is bright, the style is super cute. The tie around the waist and the frill on the skirt are really pretty editions and makes it the perfect party dress. Add a black leather jacket and heels for a cool look, or a nude shoe to be fun yet classic .
4. The Anyelle Lace Skater dress is really pretty. The long sleeve lace is perfect for the cooler weather that we’ve been getting. It’s really stylish but delightfully classic too. Team the dress with a light pink or nude pointed heel. Perfect!
5. Lastly I’ve chosen the Daijah Bardot Floral Midi dress. The pink and grey floral design is what caught my eye because it’s really pretty. I also love that it’s also bardot style. I love this dress with barely there heels, just with a few straps.
Let me know if you’re loving these Ikrush party dresses as much as me or if you like any other Spring style dresses from Ikrush in the comments below or over on Twitter.
*in collaboration with the lovely people over at Ikrush.