The Spring weather is finally looking as though it’s on it’s way. The flowers are out in full bloom, there are blankets of daffodils over gardens and grassy areas everywhere and the sun although a little intermitent, is defiantly sneaking through the clouds and light rain. It’s my most favourite time of the year. I’ve been dreaming about floral patterns and pastel coloured clothes and I was asked by Ikrush to pick out a few of my favourite items I think you’ll agree there’s a theme in this wishlist.
1. This Aliana Mesh black body con is a corker of a dress. It would be perfect for an event, whether a sassy hen night, a wedding, or a cocktail party it’ll be a show stopper.
2. Shirt dresses are big for Spring. They’re so easy to wear with a little denim jacket and trainers for a colder day or a pair of heels on a hotter day. I love the floral print as it’s so pretty, and the Evie Floral Shirt dress is perfect. Such floaty material and so feminine.
3. My top pick of the Wish list is this Lolita Bodycon Frill Midi Dress. It’s seriously beautiful. The colour is bright, the style is super cute. The tie around the waist and the frill on the skirt are really pretty editions and makes it the perfect party dress. Add a black leather jacket and heels for a cool look, or a nude shoe to be fun yet classic .
4. The Anyelle Lace Skater dress is really pretty. The long sleeve lace is perfect for the cooler weather that we’ve been getting. It’s really stylish but delightfully classic too. Team the dress with a light pink or nude pointed heel. Perfect!
5. Lastly I’ve chosen the Daijah Bardot Floral Midi dress. The pink and grey floral design is what caught my eye because it’s really pretty. I also love that it’s also bardot style. I love this dress with barely there heels, just with a few straps.
Let me know if you’re loving these Ikrush party dresses as much as me or if you like any other Spring style dresses from Ikrush in the comments below or over on Twitter.
*in collaboration with the lovely people over at Ikrush.
I’m always looking for a gorgeous dress that will see me through some of the most important events of the year. Weddings, parties, Christenings or just a posh but fun little garden party with your friends and family. When I was sent this Cari’s Closet dress of dreams, I was certain that this was going to be in my wardrobe for a long time.
Cari’s Closet are a well known brand based in Ireland. They provide dresses fit for the red carpet or a special occasion with plenty of on trend treats that have often been seen on catwalks. The designs are cutting edge and I’ve loved looking through their site looking at the beautiful dresses especially when you see that the price is a little more affordable than their counter parts.
The dress I chose is a stunning example of understated fashion, this Alex Lace lilac midi dress has perfect Self Portrait vibes and will stand out at any event of importance. The textures are pretty and pastels are unsurprisingly bigger than ever this season so it’s definitely on trend. The dress is surprisingly easy to wear and it goes really well with a really gorgeous pair of heels. A basic nude pair if you want the dress to do all the talking or if you’re like me and want a bit of va va boom these Asos silver sparkle shoes really set the outfit off.
Have you discovered Cari’s Closet yet? Let me now your thoughts in the comments below or over on Twitter.
It’s mid week and I’ve been checking out the shops at the moment and even though Spring/Summer is just around the corner, I realised that that most of the things that I’m loving are monochrome and so rock chick. I thought I’d gather them up and pop them into a Wishlist.
1. First up on my Wish List is this gorgeous Emmanuelle shirt dress from Hush. I love the contrast of the red, white and black. The dress is so floaty and would look great with some heels or flats and a cross body bag of dreams. Such a staple look and so easy to create!
2. This lace look Lipsy dress is super cute. I love this straight shift dress style, it’s so flattering and it really covers a multitude of sins. In the Summer it’s great with a denim jacket and sandals, or trainers with a leather jacket for an evening out.
3. A good skirt is something everyone needs in their wardrobe and this gorgeous pleated skirt from Mint Velvet is one that will be a staple especially for work or for a day time look. Pair it with a short sleeved shirt or a little shirt for a cool look.
4. A great pair of leggings that holds you in all the right places, makes you look great and doesn’t get thin and see through when you move in them is a pair to keep. These Mint Velvet Black Tie Bottom Leggings are beauties. Wear them with a cool pair of trainers and a long t-shirt for a casual look that will never go out of fashion.
5. A great ankle boot is something that looks great on everyone. It goes really well with a little boohoo dress in the Spring/Summer Crisp weather. These boots from Marks and Spencers look particularly cool due to the studs. Wear these with a black pair of jeans and a leather jacket to get that super cool biker chick look.
Have you been loving any of these products or have I inspired you with some of these items? Let me know in the comments below.
The cold and snowy weather this week has been making me dream of warmer Spring beginnings with tulips and daffodils. I am loving the new collections at River Island and I’m having to stop myself from buying everything in sight so I thought that I would put together some of my favourite pieces that stood out to me this season.
1. First up is this gorgeous Brown Floral print high low hem maxi dress. The print is super pretty. Team this with a pair of boots and a denim jacket as the weather gets warmer and it’s perfect for those special family events or an evening out.
2. I love a awesome wrap around dress as it will see you through both Spring and Summer and be that piece you keep going back too. This navy jacquard frill wrap mini dress is a cute design. Team it with a pair of boots and a jacket or a white pair of Superga trainers and a bright over the shoulder bag. Perfect!
3. Pastels are great in Spring, a little hard to wear at times but this Cream RI Studio Ditsy Frill Maxi Dress is a stand out piece for me. The print is gorgeous and the dress will see your through office meetings, special occasions and even that cheeky bloggers event you have coming up. Team it with a nude boot or shoe and a jacket or maybe a warm jumper to make it more casual and you’ll be fending off people asking all about it.
4. This simple Pink Floral Print Wrap Cami mini is Spring in a dress. Team with a bright pair of drop earrings and a heel for the evening or a pair of converse and a leather jacket for the day. Ultra stylish!
5. A maxi dress should be a staple in every wardrobe, whether thats for a day time look or an evening outfit that you want to make a statement with, they cover everything. This Black floral polka halter maxi dress is super cool with the polka dot print, it’ll see you through the warmer months.
Let me now what you think of these fab dresses in this wish list in the comments below or over on Twitter.
*in collaboration with the lovely people at River Island
Valentines day is delightfully close and although we should be showing our loved ones just how much they are loved every day, Valentines day for me is a time when they can get spoiled that little bit extra. I really enjoy getting dolled up whether it’s a meal at my favourite restaurant or just a quiet one at home. Chances are you’ll need a great outfit too so I’ve popped together some of my favourite party dresses from Quiz.
1. First up is this gorgeous pink Strap Wrap Front Maxi Dress. It’s perfect for a valentines date as it’s pink, the colour of love. The cut is stylish but not too much. Team this with silver or nude accessories and you’re other half won’t be able to take their eyes off you.
2. For every Valentines, a little bit of red is always needed and this Berry Lace cold shoulder midi dress is really pretty. I love the colour as it’s bold, the lace and the cold shoulder detailing are so on trend and super special for this time of year too. Team this with a black jacket and nude heels for a stunning look.
3. I love a neutral outfit and my next too are very similar but the differences are all in the details. The first is a gorgeous black frill Diamante Waist Midi Dress – I love the detailing at the neckline. The diamante waistband is a pretty touch that really shows off the area. Add some fun accessories like a lip shaped bag for some colour or go super chilled with black or silver accessories.
4. You can’t go wrong with a LBD or little black dress. This Black Pearl Detail Bodycon Dress is a lovely. I love the pearl detailing at the collar. This would go amazingly with sky high heels and earrings to top off the look.
5. I love textures in fabrics in the colder months and when I saw this gorgeous floral velvet wrap front dress , I loved it straight away. The wrap dress is currently bang on style and the tie around the middle really accentuates the waist. The floral design is also super pretty and teamed with a black pair or heels and your favourite bag, you’re onto a winner.
Let me know which dresses you’ve been thinking about getting for this years valentines day over on twitter.
Happy Valentines week!
*in collaboration with the lovely people at Quiz
Another post about holidays – can you tell I’m getting excited? One of my favourite pre-holiday purchases in recent years was an incredible flamingo beach towel – it was bold, bright and I can’t wait to get it out again for another use. I came across it the other day when cleaning out the cupboard, and seeing it reminded me of how I need to raise my bikini game to match it’s boldness.
If I’m honest, a lot of my beachwear is a bit safe, so this year I’d love to refresh it with some colourful, fun pieces that brighten up my suitcase and match the colours in my cocktails. I’ve been admiring a few of the pieces from Zoggs this year, a company who make professional level swimwear but who have few aces up their sleeve in terms of colour and design. Let’s take a look as some of their costumes that caught my eye!
1. Pina Colada Starback Costume
I love the Pineapples and Monstera leaves on this bright tropical print all in one and I adore the red and yellow adjustable star back. If you wear this by the pool people won’t know which is cooler – you or the tropical drink melting in your hand.
2. Perch Superstar Costume
Next up I picked out this Perch costume. I know Aztec print was big last year and may have run its course, but I still like it a lot. And it has parrots on it! They are rather, rather glorious. This all in one feels like it could be used for both a serious swimming session and laziness in the sun, so it’s a win-win, whether you’re looking to keep fit on holiday or get fit again when you arrive home.
3. The Latino Love Side Panel Costume
A little more safe than the other two, this costume is more of a classic style with the higher neckline and bra line back with adjustable straps. The design is super flattering though with a black band that goes around the waist and panels going down the sides. And who doesn’t love a bit of Latino?
Are you loving Zoggs swimwear just as much as I am? If any of it takes your fancy hop onto Twitter and let me know.
This post is in collaboration with the lovelies at Simply Swimwear
Lately I’ve been dreaming of holidays and thinking about places to visit in 2018. Besides exploring a few new cities we’ve been thinking about a holiday in the sun, perhaps Bali, Italy or Portugal which naturally lead me to spending hours one evening browsing through beach clothes and swimwear for sunnier climates that lie ahead. I spent a significant amount of time admiring the swimwear from Seafolly, an Australian company that have been getting bigger and bigger in the UK over the last few years. Since I spent so much time digging through their range it would only be right for me to pop together a few of my favourites into a post.
1. Inka Rib Bandeau Bustier Bikini Top – Rose Pink
This peach colour is unusual for Seafolly, they’re well known for their tropical patterns but I love the rose pink rib effect on this bikini. It fits like a glove and the style is flattering, and best of all – no strap marks when you’re out in the sun. It’s so easy to wear and the bow detailing is super cute too. Perfect for lounging around the pool!
2. Pacifico Off The Shoulder Bralette – Atlantic
Next up is this Pacifico bikini – they have this print in a few different styles, and I think the frill on the straps add a pretty feminine touch to the bikini. The high waist bottoms give a flattering silhouette, the tropical patten will suit everyone and it’s sure to be a new favourite. It’s currently on sale so snap it up before is disappears!
3. Riviera Stripe Soft Cup Halter – French Blue Marle
I absolutely adore this striped French blue bikini, particularly with the little tie at the front. It’s a classic style which will always be in, and this piece would go nicely with a sarong, beach hat or just a lightweight white shirt.
Are you loving a bit of Seafolly at the moment, if so are you planning some purchases for your holiday this summer? If so then jump on Twitter and let me know what you ordered!
*in collaboration with the lovely people at Simply Beach
The snowy cold weather has really taken a hold over the UK over recent weeks. We might even be in for a white Christmas which is something that has only happened a few times in my life time. During this cold weather I love to have clothes in my wardrobe that are versatile, that make you look great and will last well too. A great pair of black boots and a parka jacket are two of my favourite staple Autumn/Winter items that every girl needs. they’re also two items that will continue to be in fashion for years to come too so when I saw this F&F parka I knew it would be perfect for keeping me warm as it’s has a part soft faux fur lining and hood that keeps the heat in and blends in with the coat and style. It has plenty of pockets to keep my phone and bits in too. I also love the dip in the back hem and the elasticated cuffs on the sleeves as they also help to keep me extra warm and adds some extra shape to the jacket too. There’s also a draw string on the inside does this too especially as I love to layer a cozy cardigan underneath. The jacket will go with anything but especially a cute dress or just a simple pair of denim jeans.
A good pair of black heeled boots are fab for any wardrobe too because they go with anything and everything. A skirt or jeans, a jumpsuit or maxi dress. These F&F slip on Chelsea boots are tight without being uncomfortable. The heel is just the right height and look great. Bonus is that I can still walk in them!
What are your most favourite staple items that you go back to again and again? Let me know in the comments below or over on Twitter. I’d love to know your thoughts.
* gifted items – in collaboration with F&F clothing.
It’s finally December and it’s suddenly feeling very festive, we even popped up the tree this weekend. We have a real one this year. Enjoying the parties over this holiday period is something that I love to do especially the work Christmas party. I thought that I would would look at some outfits that would be more appropriate for these kind of events.
1. Asos Floral Sparkle Embellished Tulle Mini Dress
I love a bit of embellishment on a dress. It’s interesting and sparkly so when I saw this gorgeous Embellished Tulle Mini Dress from Asos I swooned a little. The colour is classic yet sophisticated but the embellishment adds a little something extra for this season so it would be perfect for a Christmas party.
2. Asos Embellished Mix Lace Panelled Tulle Mini Dress
Textures are huge especially in the winter so this embellished mix lace tulle dress with delicate lace back is ultra dreamy. It would be perfect with an updo, black heels and bag with a faux fur jacket.
3. Paper Dolls Off The Shoulder Crochet Dress with Frill Sleeve
You can’t go wrong with a red dress for a Christmas Party and this red number is a knock out! Add some black accessories, some heels, a bag and maybe a velvet black jacket and you’ve got yourself a gorgeous outfit!
4.Asos Lace top jumpsuit with halter neck
If you don’t want to do too much but still want to look elegant for you your Christmas party, a jumpsuit is the perfect way to go. This bright red Asos jumpsuit is a gorgeous one to choose, especially with the lace halter neck. Add a black or white jacket and some court shoes to tone it down a little if you’re feeling a little over dressed!
5. Warehouse Premium Floral embroidered skater skirt
I love floral patterns and this blue dress so pretty. The shade of the flowers really contrasts with the colour and style of the dress. It’s delicate yet beautiful and will really stand out at a work do without being too OTT.
6. Little Mistress All over sequin top Maxi dress with pleated skirt
I love a maxi dress and this deep berry version with added sequins is suitably festive. I love the pleats in the skirt and the contracts between the two textures. Pop your hair up in a loose bun, add some earrings and heels and you’re away.
Let me know which outfit you liked and what you’ll be wearing for your work Christmas party in the comments below or over on Twitter!
It’s Black Friday on Friday and there’s so many bargains out there. I thought I would pick out some things to look out for in the ASOS Black Friday Sale.
1. Monki Longline Knitted Cardigan
I’m a lover of a good cozy cardigan especially one that’s versatile like this grey one. It will go with dresses, a cute lace cami or just over a t-shirt with a layered necklace teamed with jeans. Such a go-to fashion piece.
2. Adidas Trefoil pullover hoodie in black
You can’t go wrong with an Adidas hoodie. They’re perfect for wearing on those dress down days but also for while you’re on your way to a fitness or dance class. It will keep you warm and fashionable – everyone needs one of these in their wardrobe.
3. Ted Baker Pleated Midi Dress in Velvet
This dress is gorgeous – the pleated skirt and the style of the top really works. It’s one to look out for on Friday as anyone wearing it will be the belle of every Christmas ball in this dress. I’m going to be running to buy this one!
4. Ted Baker Peetch Embelished Mink Velvet Court Shoes
You can’t go wrong with Ted Baker shoes but these cute crushed velvet court shoes are a stand out pair for me. The jewels add an extra stylish touch and they also remind me a little of the Monolo Blahniks too. Perfect!
5. ASOS Christmas Polar Bear long sleeve T & Leggings Pyjamas Set
I love to get a cute pair of Christmas PJs every year, it’s such a luxe tradition for me. When I saw this cute Christmas Polar Bear set I knew I had to have it. So cute and so festive too!
6.Miss Selfridge Petite Exclusive Wide Leg Trousers
Red is such a fashionable colour right now especially for the festive season so when I saw these bright wide leg with waste tie, I knew that they had to go in my wish list. They’ll really suit everyone and make your legs look so long. You could wear it with a black jumper for the day time or maybe a cami or body for the evening. Amazing trousers!
7. Glamorous Petite Wrap Front Dress in Spot
The spot print has been big this season and it’s here to stay. I’ve had my eye on the Petite wrap front dress from Glamorous for a while so I’m hoping this goes into the sale. It’s perfect for teaming with a boot and cardi or even a velvet jacket in the evening.
Let me know if you will be reaching for your computer to buy a few of the products in the black Friday sales in the comments below.