The shops are full of colourful products and I’m loving navigating Summer fashion now the weather is finally starting to get a little hotter. Stripes and spots are seeing their time once again and are some of the biggest trends this season. I’m loving finding little gems to wear. I thought I would gather some of my favourite pieces that I’ve seen in the shops recently.
- First up is this gorgeous bright yellow wrap dress from Topshop. The short sleeves are slightly longer than normal but if you love to hide your upper arms in Summer this is a dress to try out. The length of skirt is key this season as it’s a really flattering to wear and the bright colour suits so many people. It will even brighten your mood too. Team it with a pair of trainers and a denim jacket or heels and a belt for the ultimate cool look.
- My second pick is this really gorgeous Y.A.S Dot and Stripe Ruffle Dress I love a shorter style dress or skirt in the summer and this Y.A.S choice looks so cute. It has both spot and stripes which work together well and the ruffle detail makes this dress especially playful. Team it with some converse or vans and a cross body bag for a funky vibe.
- Rompers or Playsuits are great for the warmer weather, and this Tropical Map Print Romper from And Other Stories is a winner. Such a pretty colour and I love a fun print in the summer too. Team this with some sandals or mules for the day time or a heel for the evening with a jacket to keep the cold at bay.
- Culottes are huge this season and if your searching for the perfect pair, these Lost Ink Wide Leg polka dot trousers might just be the ones for you. Team them with a lightweight jumper and a pair of wrap around wedges and you’ll be right on trend.
- The summer season isn’t complete without the perfect red dress and I love a long wrap around one. It’s perfect for an evening out or for a special occasion. Curved Hem Maxi Dress from And Other stories is super cute with the ditsy print. Team it with black accessories, handbag and heels and maybe a leather jacket to pop around your shoulders for when the night get chillier.
- Straw bags are gorgeous and the accessory to have with you this summer. I spotted this super cute large embroidered circle bag in Accessorize. The bright embroidery will brighten any outfit! Team it with a denim skirt, floaty top and sandals for the perfect Summertime look.
- A great pair of dressy heels for summer should include a block heel. They don’t sink into grass garden parties and they’re a lot my comfy than your avarage court shoe. My final summer pick are these gorgeous Kurt Geiger Burlington Shoes , they’re stylish and will go with anything. They also come in a red which is great for a pop of colour in an outfit.
Let me know what your favourite pieces are from the choices above and what you are loving wearing this season in the comments below or over on Twitter.
I’ve written a few gift guides now but I thought that I would collate some of the things that I’m hoping to see under the Christmas tree in a wish list.
The first is an amazing scent from Jo Malone. Every time I go into the shop I find another fragrance I love, they just have so many scents and they all layer so well too. My favourites at the moment are Wood Sage and Sea Salt, Mimosa and Cardamon, Peony and Blush Suede , Blue Agave and Cacao and Velvet Rose and Oud. So yummy smelling!
I love Kate Spade and I love the collections that she brings out. The most recent is this gorgeous bunny rabbit set and this phone case with bunny ears with the quote “I’m all ears”. is the cutest. It’s relatively inexpensive and would be fab for a stocking filler.
Next up is this amazing smart watch from Guess. This phone does so much. I’m really into running and fitness at the moment and it has a fitness tracker, you can also connect your phone so you can get your emails and texts on your watch which comes in very handy if your at work and also on a run. It also does so much more too. The watch itself looks amazing too.
This Karen Millen jacket is so cool. The shade of red is beautiful and is a military design not overly so it’s so stylish. It’s warm and would look great with most of the clothes in my wardrobe for this time of year.
Health and Fitness is on my mind quite a lot of the time and so the Apple watch is a perfect addition. It works in much the same way as the Guess watch as it’s great for tracking your steps, health and fitness, keeps your messages and emails are at your finger tips, and it has much more besides. It also looks amazing too.
You can’t have too much make up and this Dolce Vita palette from Charlotte Tilbury is one that I’ve had my eye on for quite some time. The brown and glitter colours of the palette are quite something. They’re easy to wear, they blend delicately and the main glitter shade can be packed on to the eye lid for an ultra festive look. Perfect!
I saw this pretty and delicate Rose Gold Organic ring from Accessorise recently in store. It reminds me of the Monika Vinader River ring . It’s so stylish and sits beautifully on the hand with a twinkle. It also is great for stacking rings too, a trend that is becoming bigger in the past few years.
Finally a Neom candle, a brand that Kate, Duchess of Cambridge herself has. This specific candle is Pine, Myrrh and Lime and smells devine and so do all of the candles especially the Christmas collection. One of my other favourite candles is Maroccan Blush Rose, Lime and Black Pepper. It actually smells of Turkish Delight, a smell that is so yummy.
What is on your Christmas Wish List? Let me now in the comments below.
I am loving Accessorize at the moment, there are so many cute things which is slightly dangerous for me because I just want to spend all of my money there. Eeek!
I fell in love with this gorgeous Annabel Laminate Bag at £35 and so yep I bought it. Eeek!
It has a gorgeous pattern that could pass as a Cath Kidston print. There are three pockets which are spacious, a bright pink inside, and the normal phone pockets and inner zip pockets. I love these kind of messenger bags, so I will keep you updated as whether it is a great bag to use.