My birthday is rapidly approaching and one of my favourite posts to write every year is my birthday wish list with some of the products that I’ve been lusting over and why. This years products have a little bit of a theme as they’re unintentionally very pink/nude.
1.First up is this super cute Olivia Burton ladies Midi 3D Bee Grey Dial & Rose Gold Watch. If you’ve been following me for a while you’ll know I love a bee on anything and everything so this watch ticks all of he boxes for me. I love all of the Olivia Burton watches, and colours but I’ve chosen this darker grey as I feel it would be a little more durable. It would be an amazing accent for any outfit too.
2. The Armani Si Nacre Edition perfume is super pretty. It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s limited edition. It has a glitter that runs through it which comes out when sprayed and leaves a subtle sparkle on your clothes or body. The perfume smells amazing with top notes of apricot that lingers so beautifully. What’s not to love.
3. Next up is an Apple iPad. This might seem like an extravagant thing to go on my wish list but I watch and listen to quite a lot of films, music and programs and I thought that maybe an iPad might be a good way of playing these. It’s also so much more portable than my main computer and much lighter too which means no arm pain from dragging around my heavy laptop everywhere. Bonus!
4. Pink Vans are trainers that I’ve been wanting to get my hands on for a while. I love the vintage look and these Vans scream vintage with that stripe and the style but they’re still ultra cool. They’ll also go with loads of outfits, from summer dresses to jeans and a leather jacket.
5. One of my favourite make up products that I would love to own is the Too Faced Natural Matte palette. It’s so pretty, has great product pay off and is really natural too. It’s also very photogenic.
Are you loving any of the products in my birthday wish list, maybe you have one or two of them and you want to give me your reviews or maybe you’re planning on getting a few of them too? Let me know in the comments below.
Mother’s Day is rapidly approaching with just a few days to go. While some people don’t make a big deal of this day I remember as a kid, creeping downstairs to make my mum breakfast, normally orange juice and jammy toast with some treats to take up to her in bed. We show the lovely ladies in our lives that we care about them everyday in our own ways but Mothers day for me is a time to really spoil them. More importantly a day when we’re actually aloud to spoil them too. I wanted to pull together some of my favourite items to gift to my mum.
1. Even if you get the ladies in your life nothing else, make sure you give them some flowers. Not everyone likes them because the beauty has to come to an end at some point but for the majority, you’ll put a huge smile on their faces that won’t disappear for a while. These gorgeous flowers – the Spring Meadow bouquet are from Bloom and Wild.
2. Make up is a personal yet perfect choice for Mother’s day. Bobbi Brown have some beautiful products and covers a range of colours and styles. These Crushed Lip Colour Lipsticks are stunning and there’s a colour for everyone so they’re perfect as a present. My favourite is Lilac as it’s soft yet definitely a statement.
3. Katie Loxton London is well known for her purses and pouches but she also does amazing scarfs. I love this slate grey Love Love Love Scarf, it’s so stylish and would be a fab addition to anyones wardrobe.
4. If you’re feeling a little spendy, Liz Earle is a skin care brand that is well loved and this set includes some of the star products. The Cleanse and Polish with 2 cotton cloths, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser and the Superskin Eye Cream and it comes with a blossom design make up bag. It’s luxurious and it really works. Your skin will feel silky smooth and look amazing too so what better pressie to get for your loved ones!
5. A great fresh smelling candle to make your room feel ultra cozy is something most ladies love. This White Company Seychelles collection candle is a combination of fresh bergamot, bright orange and rich amber topped off with notes of coconut, vanilla and almond. It oozes luxury and would be perfect for one of those extra special present. It’s also a great price.
6. My final gift choice is this amazing fragrance from Armani – it’s the Si Nacre Edition . It’s one of my current favourite scents especially as it is ultra sparkly when you shake and activate the particles. It’s amazing for those special events and it really does smell amazing. There are top notes of Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin oil and Cassis. Mid notes of Rose, Neroli and Jasmine. And the base notes are Patchouli and Amber. It’s such a light scent for the Spring/Summer seasons.
Let me know if you’ll be buying any of these lovely products in the comments below or over on Twitter.