The shops are full of colourful products and I’m loving navigating Summer fashion now the weather is finally starting to get a little hotter. Stripes and spots are seeing their time once again and are some of the biggest trends this season. I’m loving finding little gems to wear. I thought I would gather some of my favourite pieces that I’ve seen in the shops recently.
- First up is this gorgeous bright yellow wrap dress from Topshop. The short sleeves are slightly longer than normal but if you love to hide your upper arms in Summer this is a dress to try out. The length of skirt is key this season as it’s a really flattering to wear and the bright colour suits so many people. It will even brighten your mood too. Team it with a pair of trainers and a denim jacket or heels and a belt for the ultimate cool look.
- My second pick is this really gorgeous Y.A.S Dot and Stripe Ruffle Dress I love a shorter style dress or skirt in the summer and this Y.A.S choice looks so cute. It has both spot and stripes which work together well and the ruffle detail makes this dress especially playful. Team it with some converse or vans and a cross body bag for a funky vibe.
- Rompers or Playsuits are great for the warmer weather, and this Tropical Map Print Romper from And Other Stories is a winner. Such a pretty colour and I love a fun print in the summer too. Team this with some sandals or mules for the day time or a heel for the evening with a jacket to keep the cold at bay.
- Culottes are huge this season and if your searching for the perfect pair, these Lost Ink Wide Leg polka dot trousers might just be the ones for you. Team them with a lightweight jumper and a pair of wrap around wedges and you’ll be right on trend.
- The summer season isn’t complete without the perfect red dress and I love a long wrap around one. It’s perfect for an evening out or for a special occasion. Curved Hem Maxi Dress from And Other stories is super cute with the ditsy print. Team it with black accessories, handbag and heels and maybe a leather jacket to pop around your shoulders for when the night get chillier.
- Straw bags are gorgeous and the accessory to have with you this summer. I spotted this super cute large embroidered circle bag in Accessorize. The bright embroidery will brighten any outfit! Team it with a denim skirt, floaty top and sandals for the perfect Summertime look.
- A great pair of dressy heels for summer should include a block heel. They don’t sink into grass garden parties and they’re a lot my comfy than your avarage court shoe. My final summer pick are these gorgeous Kurt Geiger Burlington Shoes , they’re stylish and will go with anything. They also come in a red which is great for a pop of colour in an outfit.
Let me know what your favourite pieces are from the choices above and what you are loving wearing this season in the comments below or over on Twitter.
It’s finally December and it’s suddenly feeling very festive, we even popped up the tree this weekend. We have a real one this year. Enjoying the parties over this holiday period is something that I love to do especially the work Christmas party. I thought that I would would look at some outfits that would be more appropriate for these kind of events.
1. Asos Floral Sparkle Embellished Tulle Mini Dress
I love a bit of embellishment on a dress. It’s interesting and sparkly so when I saw this gorgeous Embellished Tulle Mini Dress from Asos I swooned a little. The colour is classic yet sophisticated but the embellishment adds a little something extra for this season so it would be perfect for a Christmas party.
2. Asos Embellished Mix Lace Panelled Tulle Mini Dress
Textures are huge especially in the winter so this embellished mix lace tulle dress with delicate lace back is ultra dreamy. It would be perfect with an updo, black heels and bag with a faux fur jacket.
3. Paper Dolls Off The Shoulder Crochet Dress with Frill Sleeve
You can’t go wrong with a red dress for a Christmas Party and this red number is a knock out! Add some black accessories, some heels, a bag and maybe a velvet black jacket and you’ve got yourself a gorgeous outfit!
4.Asos Lace top jumpsuit with halter neck
If you don’t want to do too much but still want to look elegant for you your Christmas party, a jumpsuit is the perfect way to go. This bright red Asos jumpsuit is a gorgeous one to choose, especially with the lace halter neck. Add a black or white jacket and some court shoes to tone it down a little if you’re feeling a little over dressed!
5. Warehouse Premium Floral embroidered skater skirt
I love floral patterns and this blue dress so pretty. The shade of the flowers really contrasts with the colour and style of the dress. It’s delicate yet beautiful and will really stand out at a work do without being too OTT.
6. Little Mistress All over sequin top Maxi dress with pleated skirt
I love a maxi dress and this deep berry version with added sequins is suitably festive. I love the pleats in the skirt and the contracts between the two textures. Pop your hair up in a loose bun, add some earrings and heels and you’re away.
Let me know which outfit you liked and what you’ll be wearing for your work Christmas party in the comments below or over on Twitter!
It’s Black Friday on Friday and there’s so many bargains out there. I thought I would pick out some things to look out for in the ASOS Black Friday Sale.
1. Monki Longline Knitted Cardigan
I’m a lover of a good cozy cardigan especially one that’s versatile like this grey one. It will go with dresses, a cute lace cami or just over a t-shirt with a layered necklace teamed with jeans. Such a go-to fashion piece.
2. Adidas Trefoil pullover hoodie in black
You can’t go wrong with an Adidas hoodie. They’re perfect for wearing on those dress down days but also for while you’re on your way to a fitness or dance class. It will keep you warm and fashionable – everyone needs one of these in their wardrobe.
3. Ted Baker Pleated Midi Dress in Velvet
This dress is gorgeous – the pleated skirt and the style of the top really works. It’s one to look out for on Friday as anyone wearing it will be the belle of every Christmas ball in this dress. I’m going to be running to buy this one!
4. Ted Baker Peetch Embelished Mink Velvet Court Shoes
You can’t go wrong with Ted Baker shoes but these cute crushed velvet court shoes are a stand out pair for me. The jewels add an extra stylish touch and they also remind me a little of the Monolo Blahniks too. Perfect!
5. ASOS Christmas Polar Bear long sleeve T & Leggings Pyjamas Set
I love to get a cute pair of Christmas PJs every year, it’s such a luxe tradition for me. When I saw this cute Christmas Polar Bear set I knew I had to have it. So cute and so festive too!
6.Miss Selfridge Petite Exclusive Wide Leg Trousers
Red is such a fashionable colour right now especially for the festive season so when I saw these bright wide leg with waste tie, I knew that they had to go in my wish list. They’ll really suit everyone and make your legs look so long. You could wear it with a black jumper for the day time or maybe a cami or body for the evening. Amazing trousers!
7. Glamorous Petite Wrap Front Dress in Spot
The spot print has been big this season and it’s here to stay. I’ve had my eye on the Petite wrap front dress from Glamorous for a while so I’m hoping this goes into the sale. It’s perfect for teaming with a boot and cardi or even a velvet jacket in the evening.
Let me know if you will be reaching for your computer to buy a few of the products in the black Friday sales in the comments below.
Christmas is really racing towards us and that means that they’ll be plenty of parties to go to. That also means that you’ll need a show stopper of a dress so I thought I would gather a few of my favourites from Asos to show you.
1. Ivyrevel Velvet Dress with Cross Over Detail
Textures are big this season, especially velvet so my first choice is this gorgeous velvet cross over detail dress. It also has a leopard print in this beautiful deep peacock green colour. It’s such an interesting dress and even though there’s a lot going on, it really works. It’ll go great with a pair of black heels or boots.
2. Asos Sequin Cami Wrap Midi Dress
Next up is this bright blue sequinned midi dress, it’s really pretty. This festive period is the time to be wearing sequins and this will be the talk of the party. It’s a little daring with the V – neck cross over and skirt split but team it with silver or black accessories to let the dress do the talking.
3. Asos Floral Sparkle Embellished Tulle Mini Dress
This is the dress that I think of when someone says of festive parties – with the tulle skirt and the embellishment, you can never be over the top. Team this dress with black accessories and a red lippie to be the best dressed of the night.
4. Paper Dolls One shoulder Crochet Lace Dress
You can’t go wrong with a red dress for this time of year and this lace crochet one is right on trend. It’s bright so you’ll really stand out. The one shouldered style is really starting to come back in too. Wear this with simple black or silver accessories, hair up and a statement earring and you can’t go wrong.
5. Asos Corset Waist Detail Midi Dress
A LBD is one of the best things to wear at a party at any time of year. I’ve chosen this one as it’s a little quirky and different with the T-shirt style but it still creates the most amazing silhouette with that waist line and midi skirt. Pop a statement shoe on and add a bright lip to bring this look together.
6. Little Mistress All Over Ombre Sequin Mini Bodycon Dress
One of my favourite styles of dress is the sequinned body-con. You can dress them up with a high heel, a bright lip and wavy hair or dress it down with a flat shoe or boot, hair up and a nude lip . It’s simple yet sophisticated and it’s something you can keep on coming back to.
Will you be buying and of these dresses or have you got one of them ready to bring out for a fun evening out on the town? Let me know in the comments below.
* This post includes affiliate links.
I’m loving jumpers and big warm and cosy cardigains and Asos has been one of my favourite places to buy them. They have some beautiful products in at the moment especially this gorgeous fur llama jumper, I’m in love. Now the last giveaway was such a success, I thought I would giveaway another £20 voucher for ASOS and then maybe you can buy yourself one of these fab jumpers too.
If you want to enter all you have to do is add me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the chart below. You have to be following me on all three of these platforms to win. A little added extra is to retweet a little message to all your friends to let them know about the competition. The competition is open to the UK residents only and it ends on Sunday 26th November 2017.
Good Luck, I hope you win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The weather is starting to get a little colder and that means that the knits, jeans and jackets are out. It’s actually my favourite time of the year as I love layers and the fashion. So with that in mind I thought a voucher for one of my favourite online shops would be perfect for a giveaway. Yes, £20 for ASOS.
If you want to enter all you have to do is add me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the chart below. A little added extra is to retweet a little message to all your friends to let them know about the competition. The competition is open to UK only and it ends on Monday 2nd October.
* Due to popular demand I’ve decided to extend this competition to Saturday 6th October.
Good Luck, I hope you win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I love a good wish list and I’ve put together one with lots of products for Autumn. Fresh colours, lots of textures but also fun stylish pieces. Keep reading if you want to know more.
1. First up is this gorgeous black dress bodycon with polo neck, it’s a gorgeous yet simple number that would be equally stylish with a jacket and Converse, thigh high flat boots or heels. A perfect basic for Autumn!
2. Red is going to be really big this season and these bright red Asos tailored, high waisted balloon tapered trousers are perfect for showing off this trend. Such a beautiful colour. Keep it simple with a plain camisole and jacket.
3. Everyone needs something cute in their wardrobe and this Asos cat t-shirt is super cute! A t-shirt is perfect for lounging around the house but will look amazing teamed with a mini skirt, leather jacket and heels.
4. I’ve been on the hunt for a quirky yet classic little bag and this Karl Lagerfeld Ikonic shoulder bag seems right up my street. Karl Lagerfeld bags are bold, different but somehow they always stay classic and on trend to the end. I love the size, and shape. It will really make every outfit pop.
5. You can never beat a fab pair of pjs to cheer you up when you’re down and to make you feel ultra pampered. These ASOS Space Tee and leggings combo are perfect!
6. The shearling jacket has been huge this past year and the trend shows no signs of disappearing. I found this Boohoo contrast aviator style jacket . It’s super cool and will keep you toasty warm too. I might be jumping to buy this one before it sells out.
7. Last but by no means least are these swish Pretty Little Thing pearl embellished jeans. I love this trend as it’s so delicate and bold. It’s a statement design that only a few people can get away with. Have you tried them?
Have you been loving any of these products, or maybe you recently purchased some of these. Let me know in the comments below or on my Twitter!
There are so many beautiful things in the shops at the moment and I thought that I would share a few of my favourite pieces. Here’s my Wednesday Wishlist!
1.First up is this gorgeous floral print ruffle dress from Missguided. This dress is so effortless and pretty. It would be perfect with a little pair of heels in the Autumn or a pair of ankle boots and jacket.
2.Next up is a brand that I have written about many times before Olivia Burton. You know me, I love anything with a bee on it and this open ended bee bracelet is ultra gorgeous – It would add that perfect final touch to any outfit!
3.I noticed this daisy print by a brand called Nobody’s Child on Asos the other day and I’ve been day dreaming of it ever since. It’s so pretty with the polka dots on the dark background with a small floral print. Short dresses are so in right now too.
4.I’m a big fan of peplum tops when they’re done well and this high necked lace peplum top from Missguided is really cute. Missguided definitely really are killing it with their latest collection this season!
5. I love designer accessories like everyone but I’m not always so keen on the price tag that comes with them so when this Prada-esque bag from New Look popped up on my screen recently I went a little crazy. It fits so much in and would be perfect for any outfit. It’s a must buy.
6. The last dress that I’ve picked out is this pretty Oasis meets ZSL dress. It’s covered in animals of all kinds hiding in the foliage. It’s so pretty and kinda bold too so I just had to pop it in the wishlist. I love the plunge neckline as it’s perfect for an evening out or just a summers day enjoying the sun.
7. Last but no means least is the GHD curling wand. Curled hair is always in and I would love to use a curling wand that makes a curly hair style a little quicker to put together and I think this might be the wand to help with that. They’re expensive but really worth the money.
Are you loving these products as much as me? Are you planning to buy any of these or do you already own some of them? Let me know over on my twitter.
I’m loving everything in the shops at the moment and they’re fab for the Summer or for a city break. I thought I would pop together some of my favourite things at the moment.
First up is this gorgeous Little Mistress Monochrome Colour Block Lace Skirt. I love the pattern and it would go with a white top, cute jacket and heels. Perfect for a posh date night or a wedding!
I love stripes as you can I also love a good flamingo print so this stripe kissing flamingo top is the best combination. It will go brilliantly for a casual look with jeans and flats or a little dressed up with heels and jacket. It’s also really light weight for Summer too.
The Eternalixir skin volumizing oil serum from Bare Minerals is great for replenishing dry skin with much needed moisture boost with botanical oils. It doesn’t sting when you pop it on and it doesn’t feel like your pores are being blocked. It’s also great for sensitive skin too.
I love this Sugarhill Boutique Hetty Flamingo Party Stripe dress , it comes in a few different types of style but this t-shirt style is my favourite. It’s light, it fresh and I love the smaller stripe and flamingo print. It would go with a denim jacket, a little belt and sandals or a pair of heels. Perfect for a summers day!
Lastly I’m still loving the embroidered trend that is so current and these rose embroidered pointed flats are beautiful. The rose print will go with everything whether it’s a plain pleated skirt or a pair of black trousers. So special!
What summer items are you loving at the moment? Tweet me or comment below to let me know.
Embroidery is a huge trend this year and slowly but surely it’s has been sweeping into every look. It’s rapidly becoming one of my favourite trends as it’s such an easy one to master. I thought that I would gather some of my favourite items to show you.
1. This fully embroidered dress from River Island is really pretty. It has so much intricate detail yet it still looks amazing and it’s so flattering to wear too. It would be perfect for a date night or maybe even a wedding too.
2. Dresses are some of my favourite items to wear at the moment mainly because they go with everything especially a fab pair of heeled ankle boots and a cool bag. This black stud and embroidered dress is subtle yet stylish. It’ll be perfect for the Spring season with a denim jacket or if you’re feeling brave a leather jacket too.
3. I love this shirt from Topshop. It’s subtle being white but it packs a punch with two trends, with the feminine bell sleeves and scalloped detailing down the front. The embroidery is so pretty, this top will go with everything. Come on, what are you waiting for? Buy this one and work those Spring styles. It’s gorgeous.
4. I really love this slouchy embroidered sweatshirt from Warehouse. It’s casual but cool and it will create the most amazing up to date look teamed with a mini or a midi skirt and heels.
5. There a lot of embroidered bags out there at the moment but this cute black one from Miss Selfridge is the bees knees. It will go with so many outfits and will be the star of the show too.
6. The jean look with embroidery is very much a classic 60’s look and it’s coming back larger than life. I love the lovely designs especially these embroidered Jamie Jeans from Topshop and although you’d have to be careful what you teamed it with, you’d be right on trend and everyone will want these jeans too.
7. I love a simple casual look updated with embroidery as it brings the look right up to date. My favourites are these silver trainers with bright pink embroidery from New Look. They’ve very understated yet so pretty!
Are you loving the embroidered look this season too? Let me know in the comments below.