My birthday is coming up really soon and there are so many things that I love at the moment. I thought I would pop together some items/ ideas that I would love to receive for my birthday.
1. First up is this gorgeous Vivienne Westwood necklace. I’ve had the orb earrings for a while and I constantly wear them so I’d love to have the necklace too. They just go with everything and really make an outfit look more stylish.
2. I’ve been travelling quite a bit recently, viagra 40mg my little suitcase that I’ve had since university has seen better days. I love the Ted Baker suitcases, they’re always so pretty and this black one is super cute. I also love the some of the suitcases from River Island too.
3. I’m a huge fan of bees, I especially love Alex Monroe bee necklace my husband gave me for my 30th birthday so it’s super special to me. This Olivia Burton bee bracelet is a really great match for the necklace. Anything bee related is a winner for me.
4. I’m a big fan of Jo Malone fragrances and the perfume that I am loving at the moment is Nectarine Blossom and Honey. It’s such a summery fragrance and is supposed to remind you of Covent Garden early in the morning. Covent Garden is one of my favourite places to go in London so this is perfect.
5. One of my favourite shops at the moment is Joules as they have so many amazing designs and prints. It’s right up my street especially this gorgeous Julia Pleated Jersey dress. The fabric is super soft, and will definitely keep me cool in the warmer English weather.
6. As I’ve said before anything with a bee on is a winner in my book and I’ve loved these intricate Olivia Burton Bee watches since they originally came out. It would take pride of place on my wrist and would make every outfit look amazing.
7. My current computer is quite old and some of the buttons occasionally don’t work so I’m well in need of a new computer. My ideal would be an iPad/ iPad pro or a Mac Book Pro as they’re so easy to use.
Are you loving any of these pieces. Tweet me and let me know.
I’m off to Barcelona in a few weeks and so I’ve been searching the shops and there are some amazing clothes at the moment. I’ve gathered together some of my favourites though and some that I might even end up having in my wardrobe soon.
1. First up is this Zara Pineapple shirt dress £25.99 , discount it’s so cute with the contrasting white material and blue fruit. It’s a fab style and is perfect for the warmer days. The waist tie pulls this dress in and makes it more flattering too.
2. Joules is brand that I like a lot as the prints are really cool and flattering too. I love this Bo Print vest, medications with is it’s red stripes and a bee print. It would go fab paired with a pair of denim jeans. There’s actually an offer at the moment too – 2 for £29, what is ed Bargain!
3. The second Joules piece that I’ve chosen is the harbour print jersey top with the small section of stripes and the floral print, it contrasts so nicely. It would be perfect for work with a skirt for the weekend with a denim skirt.
4. This Asos / Abercrombie and fitch floral print tea dress is so pretty. Yellow is such an awesome colour and is super flattering especially in the warmer months. The print really settles the colour down a little too. It would go perfectly with candles and a denim jacket.
5. These Cath Kidston Lob-star embroidered espadrilles are my favourites from this Wishlist and they’re at the top of my things to buy next month. The lobsters print from this season is perfect for the summer and for holidays. Just so cute and would go with everything too.
6. Cactus and flamingo prints are going to be huge this season. The shops are full of them so when I saw this Zeina wrap in Navy Cactus dress from Dancing Leopard/Silk Fred, I did a little dance. It’s fab. The style with the mini skirt and short sleeves are perfect for Spring/Summer.
Have you got your eye on any of these pieces or have you already purchased some of them? Let me know in the comments below.
Joules is fast becoming one of my favourite shops. This season theres florals, check stripes, bright yellows, oranges with blues and so many bees. I was given a £100 voucher by them to choose some items of my choice and these are what I came up with.
First up is this fab floral over night bag. I just love the size of it, it’s huge and it’s sure to carry everything but the kitchen sink, so I might even take it on my trips away to Budapest and Venice this summer. The fabric is coated canvas which is perfect for bad weather too.
These gorgeous Harbour tops in the white and blue stripes with pink flash of bold colour and the blue with white stripes have to be my favourite tops at the moment. They keep you warm in this seriously strange Spring April weather. They come in lots of different colours and I would really love to get some more.
The item I bought were these amazingly cool striped hare socks are just a little bit of fun. I love to wear them as bed socks or around the house.
Have you got any favourite items from Joules? Also let me know in the comments below if you’d like to see a outfit of the day with these products.
Positively, the most vital element that is considered while buying drugs from the Web is to make a right choice. To order remedies online from a respectable web-site is safe. Let’s talk about numerous possibilities. If you’re concerned about erectile health problem, you have to learn about “levitra 10mg” and “levitra cost per pill“. Did somebody tell you about “cheapest generic levitra“? Don’t forget, view “undefined”. Young men with sexual dysfunctions need occupational help. The treatment plan depends greatly on the precise cause of the sexual problem. Along with their good effects, most medicaments, even so, can cause unwanted aftereffects although commonly not everyone experiences them. Online sex therapist services are the only safe option if you are going to buy remedies, like Viagra, online.