I am loving winter party wear at the moment and with a few on the horizon, I thought I would gather my favourite bits together to show you.
1. AX Paris Plum Lace Midi Dress
First up is the Plum coloured lace midi dress from AX Paris. It’s perfect for those Christmas parties and maybe even just a night out on the town. Teamed with a black pair of heels, bag and jacket it will have everyone complimenting you.
2. River Island Silver and Pink Sequinned blazer
This time of year sequins can do no wrong and the two toned blazer from River Island is a corker.Wear it with something plain like a pair of jeans and heels and it’ll be the main feature of your outfit. You’ll be remembered!
3. Topshop Lips Printed Frill Blouse
I have this Lip print frill blouse in a few different designs and this one recently caught my eye when I was in the shop. The print is ultra cute and the style of shirt is easy to throw on with some jeans, a skirt or a pair of trousers. It’ll be great in the day time but also for those evenings when you have to run off to a date.
4. Next Navy Pleated Midi Skirt
One of the most recent trends that keeps on coming around year after year is the pleated midi. This navy pleated skirt from Next is ultra cool, with a great texture, weight and colour. It will go great with a knit and boots for work or some heels and a camisole for the evening. This is a look that I’ll be checking out!
5. Vila Asymmetric knit
Lastly I’ve chosen this gorgeous white Vila Asymmetric knit. It’s a little different with the ribbing and style but it will keep you warm in this colder weather. It will go really well with a skirt or just a plain pair of jeans and heels for an evening out at the pub with some friends. White is such a wintery colour too.
Have you been loving anything in my Going Out Wishlist? Let me know in the comments below or over on Twitter.
I love a good wish lists and there are so many products, beauty and fashion so I thought I ould put together some of the things that I’ve been loving so far.
1. First up is this Spot and Stripe Oasis dress . It’s such a pretty dress and the combination of stripe and spot really flatter everyone that wears it. I especially like the belt.
2. I love this Vila White High Neck Ruffle Detailed Blouse, It’s a plain white top but the ruffles give a gorgeous twist. It really is a beautiful top that would really go with anything whether thats a pair of denim jeans or a little mini skirt.
3. I love this cute little red and white top from River Island, Such a lovely shape and style. There are so many similar tops in the shop at the moment too. A pop of colour at this time of year is perfect, and is such a different tone from those soft pastels.
4. I’m seriously in love with the embroidered trend at the moment. These Next Slipper shoes are a perfect example of the trend, they’re easy to wear and so comfy too. They also have these in subtle dusky pink.
5. This floral Michelle Keegan Lipsy dress is perfect any occasion whether that be a wedding reception or a date night. It’s so flattering and so easy just throw on to look effortlessly chic. Michelle’s designs are always a winner for me.
6. Lastly I’ve chosen this pretty Embroidered bird stripe t-shirt. The stripe is always in fashion and the embellishment is an instant winner too. It will go with a pair of jeans or skirt and you can also dress it up with a white blazer. Perfect!
What have you been loving this Spring Summer and will you be buying any of these lovely pieces? Let me know in the comments below.
It’s Valentine’s Day and I thought that I would put together a quick post with a few outfit ideas for this evening. 1. The first is this really cool blue Phase Eight Becky lace dress. It’s a body con that has high neck with short sleeves. It’s really on trend and would be great for Valentine’s Day, with a black pair of heels and a cute bag. 2. The second is a long sleeved knee length dress and these are one of my favourite trends at the moment. I love this dress especially because of the bright colour combination and the ruffles. The floral print ruffle dress from Next is beautiful and would be great with a pair of short boots, and fab accessories in black. 3. I adore this cute Bee Love t shirt from Silk Fred. Is so simple and so cool for Valentines Day. It’ll go with a ripped pair of jeans or maybe even a fab pleated skirt. Perfect! 4. This bright Pink Lace Shift Dress from New Look is so pretty. It had a real Self Portrait feel to it and is a beautiful bright colour that will make anyone who wears it the bell of the ball. 5. This Black Lace Panel Tiered mini dress from Next is another Self Portrait inspired dress. It’s gorgeous and gives a real rock chick feel. Team this dress with a pair of cool platform heels for the ultimate wow! 6. Pleated skirts are a real trend that is sticking around. If you’ve been looking for the perfect style, look no further than this Navy pleated skirt from Next. It’s a beautiful colour and it sits really well on the hips, and will look great with a black lace shirt or a cute printed t-shirt. Do you like any of these outfits? Will you be buying any of them for this evening? Let me know in the comments below. Happy Shopping!
2. Clothing for the baby, but remember to include several different age ranges/sizes also remembering what time of the year it will be too. 3. Along with clothing for different times of the year, you might want to think about buggies and pushchairs. While you might not want to get one of these expensive items, you could perhaps think about what might be worn in the form of cozytoes and footmuffs from a fab company called Babythingz.com. These fab items are around £49, they’re in every colour and style, even in trendy blue and white stripes. Winter will be so much warmer! 4. It’s cool to get clothing from supermarkets and high street shops but if you’re after a gift that will be a little different then go for something for a bespoke shop. Accessories like Dribble Bibs, or socks are great as you can never have enough. Some cool socks that look like shoes are also a fab idea as babies don’t wear shoes for up to the first 6-9 months but they still need to keep their feet warm especially in the colder months. A snazzy pair of socks that look like shoes or even sharks are the coolest. 5. A baby throw thats a little differently decorated with stripes or even personalised is a great gift that will be treasured for years to come. This one’s from Next and for a bargain price of £20. It’s so cute! Let me know your thoughts of what I’ve picked, and what you might choose for a baby shower in the comments below. Happy gifting! *in collaboration with Mediaworks
1. I actually have to admit that I bought this lovely Bowie T Shirt from New Look and was a complete bargain. As you might know if you’ve been reading my blog for a little while, I’ve become a little bit obsessed with David Bowie, listening to music, reading his biography and watching videos. This t shirt is a great addition to my wardrobe and I’ll be wearing them a lot. 2. I’m really loving Vivienne Westwood as you’ll be able to tell from this post. I was bought the gorgeous earrings recently and I spotted this really pretty VW Women’s line orb scarf in the same shop. It’s really pretty and quite thin, but it’ll keep you warm at the same time. It would look really great over the Bowie T-shirt actually. It also comes in red as well as blue too. 3. This Perfume is so pretty. Daisy Dream Blush by Marc Jacobs. The Daisy scent from MJ is my summer signature scent and this one is just as gorgeous and subtle. I had this sprayed on my wrist the other day to see how it lasted and I can still smell it quite a few days later. 4. I love wearing flats so i’m always on the low out for a pair that really stand out. These gorgeous Next loafers are just the ticket and will really wear well in this Spring/Summer season. They’ll be great for the office as well as the weekend jaunts away. I just can’t wait to start wearing them. 5. Last but not least is this amazing Black Frilly Snake Bag from Vivienne Westwood. It’s a real beaut of a bag and it really is an amazing accessory to add to any outfit. Black is such a classic colour but the snake print and gold hardware mean this is a rock chicks favourite. What have you been loving and what’s on your wish list? Happy shopping!
How amazing are these shoes? I was walking through Next in Covent Garden the other day and I was automatically drawn to these Metallic Jewelled Slipped Shoes like a magpie. They are great price at £28, and I’m sure you will see them in an Outfit of the Day as you can ‘t get them off my feet now. They’re so shiney and really the picture doesn’t do these justice, you have to see them in real life. Go check them out. Happy shopping!