There are so many beautiful things in the shops at the moment and I thought that I would share a few of my favourite pieces. Here’s my Wednesday Wishlist!
1.First up is this gorgeous floral print ruffle dress from Missguided. This dress is so effortless and pretty. It would be perfect with a little pair of heels in the Autumn or a pair of ankle boots and jacket.
2.Next up is a brand that I have written about many times before Olivia Burton. You know me, I love anything with a bee on it and this open ended bee bracelet is ultra gorgeous – It would add that perfect final touch to any outfit!
3.I noticed this daisy print by a brand called Nobody’s Child on Asos the other day and I’ve been day dreaming of it ever since. It’s so pretty with the polka dots on the dark background with a small floral print. Short dresses are so in right now too.
4.I’m a big fan of peplum tops when they’re done well and this high necked lace peplum top from Missguided is really cute. Missguided definitely really are killing it with their latest collection this season!
5. I love designer accessories like everyone but I’m not always so keen on the price tag that comes with them so when this Prada-esque bag from New Look popped up on my screen recently I went a little crazy. It fits so much in and would be perfect for any outfit. It’s a must buy.
6. The last dress that I’ve picked out is this pretty Oasis meets ZSL dress. It’s covered in animals of all kinds hiding in the foliage. It’s so pretty and kinda bold too so I just had to pop it in the wishlist. I love the plunge neckline as it’s perfect for an evening out or just a summers day enjoying the sun.
7. Last but no means least is the GHD curling wand. Curled hair is always in and I would love to use a curling wand that makes a curly hair style a little quicker to put together and I think this might be the wand to help with that. They’re expensive but really worth the money.
Are you loving these products as much as me? Are you planning to buy any of these or do you already own some of them? Let me know over on my twitter.
The weather is wet! If you’re going to a festival, take a poncho – lunch on a rooftop garden, you might want to take an umbrella, thinking of going to the beach this weekend – forget about it! It’s been raining for three weeks and the outside fun has officially been put on hold.
It’s even turned a little chilly so why not reach into your wardrobe for that Spring jacket. You know the one you thought you wouldn’t need until next year, well at least for the next few days until the weather has gets its act together.
I’ve been teaming my New Look embroidered faux leather jacket with summer skirts like this stripy one from Oasis, a black Topshop cami with cute New Look white slip on trainers and the mini Michael Kors bag. It’s keeping me warm as well as helping me look a little stylish. I’ve even popped this Blossoming Gifts Summer Cocktail Bouquet with it to brighten up my look. I love the Lilies, mini Sunflowers, and Stocks. They’re so bright and make me happy.
If you’re looking to brighten up your dreary day too, get your flowers from Blossoming Gifts!
Stay warm and stylish!
*in collaboration with the lovely people at blossoming gifts
I’m loving everything in the shops at the moment and they’re fab for the Summer or for a city break. I thought I would pop together some of my favourite things at the moment.
First up is this gorgeous Little Mistress Monochrome Colour Block Lace Skirt. I love the pattern and it would go with a white top, cute jacket and heels. Perfect for a posh date night or a wedding!
I love stripes as you can I also love a good flamingo print so this stripe kissing flamingo top is the best combination. It will go brilliantly for a casual look with jeans and flats or a little dressed up with heels and jacket. It’s also really light weight for Summer too.
The Eternalixir skin volumizing oil serum from Bare Minerals is great for replenishing dry skin with much needed moisture boost with botanical oils. It doesn’t sting when you pop it on and it doesn’t feel like your pores are being blocked. It’s also great for sensitive skin too.
I love this Sugarhill Boutique Hetty Flamingo Party Stripe dress , it comes in a few different types of style but this t-shirt style is my favourite. It’s light, it fresh and I love the smaller stripe and flamingo print. It would go with a denim jacket, a little belt and sandals or a pair of heels. Perfect for a summers day!
Lastly I’m still loving the embroidered trend that is so current and these rose embroidered pointed flats are beautiful. The rose print will go with everything whether it’s a plain pleated skirt or a pair of black trousers. So special!
What summer items are you loving at the moment? Tweet me or comment below to let me know.
Last week I went to a fab Oasis event in London. The invite itself was really interesting and instead of being just for press, and vloggers/bloggers, they’d opened it up to Oasis customers too. This is ultra exciting as this isn’t the norm for shops. The event itself was set up to look like an old book shop with flying books, and projections bringing to life the theme. Everywhere you looked there were amazing touches like books lining the wall, three wooden mice wearing sunglasses, animal figures wearing scarfs and flamingo LED lights. Nestled in and around the place was the fantastic Oasis New Autumn/winter collection.
The velvet collection had dresses covered with feathers and others with floral patterns, the red collection had a mixture of beautiful textures and tones. The casual collection had cool toned warm jumpers and scarves too. My favourite pieces were the beautiful black wrap around maxi dress that can be worn with heels and a jacket or open over jeans. And even more special tucked in a corner was someone embossing leather bookmarks and someone else writing calligraphy.
Along with this main event, there was a series of fun events going on in and around Soho too with manicures, workshops, Presecco vouchers, discounts and so much more. I went over to the Tottenham Court Road shop to experience some of these fab things too. I ended up buying a little skirt that I could wear to work in the Spring/Summer. Everyone I spoke to loved the new collection just as much as I did as well as the fab events going on around the area. They also loved that they could see the collection before everyone else too. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and I’m looking forward to the next time they do this too.
What do you think to the Autimn/Winter collection and will you be running to pick any items up? Let me know in the comments below.
I love a good wish lists and there are so many products, beauty and fashion so I thought I ould put together some of the things that I’ve been loving so far.
1. First up is this Spot and Stripe Oasis dress . It’s such a pretty dress and the combination of stripe and spot really flatter everyone that wears it. I especially like the belt.
2. I love this Vila White High Neck Ruffle Detailed Blouse, It’s a plain white top but the ruffles give a gorgeous twist. It really is a beautiful top that would really go with anything whether thats a pair of denim jeans or a little mini skirt.
3. I love this cute little red and white top from River Island, Such a lovely shape and style. There are so many similar tops in the shop at the moment too. A pop of colour at this time of year is perfect, and is such a different tone from those soft pastels.
4. I’m seriously in love with the embroidered trend at the moment. These Next Slipper shoes are a perfect example of the trend, they’re easy to wear and so comfy too. They also have these in subtle dusky pink.
5. This floral Michelle Keegan Lipsy dress is perfect any occasion whether that be a wedding reception or a date night. It’s so flattering and so easy just throw on to look effortlessly chic. Michelle’s designs are always a winner for me.
6. Lastly I’ve chosen this pretty Embroidered bird stripe t-shirt. The stripe is always in fashion and the embellishment is an instant winner too. It will go with a pair of jeans or skirt and you can also dress it up with a white blazer. Perfect!
What have you been loving this Spring Summer and will you be buying any of these lovely pieces? Let me know in the comments below.
Warehouse. It’s warm and goes with everything. The jumper is a gorgeous warm bergundy jumper from Miss Selfridge. I love this colour in Winter and it seems to go well with the jacket too. The tabby striped snood that I’m wearing has been a definite fixture to my Winter wardrobe. It was a Christmas present from my auntie and her family that she bought in a small boutique near where she lives. It’s actually one of my favourite clothing items at the moment. I teamed this combo with a high waisted denim skirt from Oasis which is currently in the sale. It has a retro Sargent Pepper military feel to it as it has six buttons going up it but that are mostly hidden here. I have a feeling I’ll be wearing this a lot in the summer too. I teamed this with my black ankle boots, some black leggings and my DKNY bag which is never far away from me. What are your wardrobe favourites at the moment. Let me know in the comments below. Happy Shopping!
After a pretty eventful January, I thought that I would pop up another competition. This one includes a few fab items. The first is one of my favourite Barry M nail polishes Sugar Plum which is a gorgeous pink/purple which really reminds me of the ballet of Sleeping Beauty. It’s a colour that goes with every outfit. The second is a beautiful short gold flower Oasis necklace and finally the competition also includes a Mac lipstick of your choice. To enter this UK only competition just add me on Twitter and tweet about the competition too. As an added extra you could also follow me on Facebook and Instagram and you can do this below. Competition ends on Sunday 19th February 2017. Good Luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Autumn is here and I feel like my wardrobe needs a little bit of a refresh so the season change is the perfect opportunity. I’ve been looking around the shops and these are that are on this months wish list. 1. Zara never fail to impress for me. The first on my Wish list is this beautiful Zara Guipure Bib Front Blouse. It’s a gorgeous delicate white blouse with a high neck which will make every lady look sophisticated. It’s also a great price at £29.99. 2. I love wearing long sleeved dresses in Autumn/Winter so when I saw the New England Shirt Dress from Oasis I had to pop it on my Autumn Wish List. There are such pretty colours and the print itself is just gorgeous. I just had to pop it on my Wish List. 3. I love stars so when I saw this gorgeous Mango Embroidered Star Shirt, I knew it would make it’s way into my wardrobe. It’s a box shaped shirt but if you tuck in the front into trousers or jeans it will be perfect for work or for just milling around town. 4. I’m constantly looking for new and amazing smiling fragrances and the new release on the Stella McCartney Pop is just that. It has a really interesting bottle with that bright pink pop of colour and the perfume itself is fresh yet citrus smelling. To top this Madonnas daughter Lola Leon is actually the face of the fragrance. Go have a smell! 5. I’ve recently been loving the products from Ted Baker, as they’re always so delicate and beautiful. Their bags specifically are so pretty and I’m loving this Textured Leather Shoulder Bag in black. It comes in many colours but this on it my favourite. It’s a fold over style and seems like it could fit in a lot of items which would be per t for work. 6. I’m still loving metallics so when I saw these Dune Slipper Cut Flatform Shoe I just knew these were for me. They’re a fab price at just £75 and Kurt Geiger also have something very similar in grey and pink in the sale too. What have you been loving this month and do you like any of my choices in my Wish List? Let me know in the comments below. Happy Shopping!
1. Olivia Burton Big Chrono watch £135 Olivia Burton Watches have some of my favourites designs. They come in classic styles with an edgy mix of old and new. Flowers, insects of birds adorn the chic structures or they may even be plain. This Big Chrono watch is large yet beautiful with the black clock face and the rose gold hard wear, its sure to go with everything. 2. Lancome Gradiose eyeliner £23 I loved the Lancome Grandiose mascara, it’s one of the few mascaras I enjoy wearing so when I saw that Lancome were bringing out this beauty, it’s just gone in at the top of my wish list. I really struggle with my eye liner so I’m hoping this new one with the bendy handle will really help. It comes in three fab colours, black, blue and a brown and is sure to help you create that on fleek eye liner flick. 3. Misguided Striped Bardot Crop Top £15 Off the shoulder dresses and tops are huge this season and I haven’t found the right one for my shape or build as yet. You have to be carful that they don’t slouch or come off the shoulders when you move. I know that the positioning of the fabric is also really important for me too as it can sometimes make my shoulders and arms bigger than they are. There is definitely a nack to wearing this kind of top but this one from Misguided seems like it would fit me well and sit in place on my shoulders. I also love the stripes on this top and at £15 it’s such a bargain. 4. Kurt Geiger Saffiano London Tote £165 Pastle shades are huge for these summer months and I have a particular love for lilac and so when I saw this Kurt Geiger Saffiano London Tote on their site I had to pop it on the wish list too. The shade of blue is so pretty as it’s almost a lilac grey blue which is such an on trend colour for this season. It’s in the sale so it’s a great price and size. It will even carry your laptop. 5. Oasis Ditsy Buttoned Dress £38 The ditsy print is pretty and I love wearing dresses that are a little different. This one is right up there as it has the light/dark pink flower combination and criss cross straps at the back. It’s effortless yet so summery even with the dark colouring. It would go so well with heels and a little shoulder bag or a pair or sandals and a denim jacket. 6. Clarice – Carvela Comfort £49 I love these nude Clarice comfort . As I mentioned earlier, I’m addicted to pastle colors so a great nude pink slip on is just amazing for this time of year. I had a really similar pair of bright pink Uggs a few years ago that I lived in over the summer months and these will really be a great fit. Everyone needs a comfy slip on in their wardrobe, they’re so practical and are sure to be admired by friends. The best bit is that they are also in the sale too. Perfect! Let me know what’s in your July Wish List in the comments below. Happy shopping!
I love a good wish list so when I had spotted a few pieces that I’ve been loving this month then I just knew that I had to pop one up. 1.I’m really loving dresses at the moment and I’m looking for a good one for a wedding in September. I know that black isn’t usually a colour that you should go for when you go to a wedding but I’m loving this gorgeous Chelsea Floral Pencil Dress. It’s a great price at £65 and the flowers are so pretty. 2. I love this Naomi Floral Shirt Dress . It’s a sophisticated dress from Phase Eight and is a more expensive price at £99 but it’s worth every penny as it fits in all the right places and and is stylish and made well. This dress also comes in a white lace look too. 3. The Paradise Print Blouse is a very intricately detailed but well fitting top. I just love the summery combination of colours, they just remind me of holidays. It’s so easy to wear and will go with a gorgeous little skirt like that of number 5 or denim jeans. 4. I love to go for a top with a metallic print and this Pineapple Foil T-Shirt is a cute option. You can’t beat a crisp white t-shirt in the summer and this one is perfect. 5. In the Spring and Summer skirts feature greatly in my wardrobe, I love skirts that are a little different especially for work. This Angeleye Irene Textured skirt in pale pink and is ultra gorgeous. It’s a great length and would go well with a white lace shirt. 6. A great print will often make an outfit and this Louche Rajaa Whale Print Shirt Dress is perfect. It’s quirky and so likable. It has a simple cut with a belt of the same deep blue of the print and you can dress it up with a pair of classic heels or down with a plimsol. 7. I’m not one for sandles or flip flops in summer, I love an enclosed toe strangely so my shoe of choice is the classic Emilia 2 part Espadrille wedge. I love a heel that is easy to walk in yet still classy so the wedge is a great choice. What’s on your Spring/Summer wish list. Tweet me or let me know in the comments below. Happy Shopping!