The cold and snowy weather this week has been making me dream of warmer Spring beginnings with tulips and daffodils. I am loving the new collections at River Island and I’m having to stop myself from buying everything in sight so I thought that I would put together some of my favourite pieces that stood out to me this season.
1. First up is this gorgeous Brown Floral print high low hem maxi dress. The print is super pretty. Team this with a pair of boots and a denim jacket as the weather gets warmer and it’s perfect for those special family events or an evening out.
2. I love a awesome wrap around dress as it will see you through both Spring and Summer and be that piece you keep going back too. This navy jacquard frill wrap mini dress is a cute design. Team it with a pair of boots and a jacket or a white pair of Superga trainers and a bright over the shoulder bag. Perfect!
3. Pastels are great in Spring, a little hard to wear at times but this Cream RI Studio Ditsy Frill Maxi Dress is a stand out piece for me. The print is gorgeous and the dress will see your through office meetings, special occasions and even that cheeky bloggers event you have coming up. Team it with a nude boot or shoe and a jacket or maybe a warm jumper to make it more casual and you’ll be fending off people asking all about it.
4. This simple Pink Floral Print Wrap Cami mini is Spring in a dress. Team with a bright pair of drop earrings and a heel for the evening or a pair of converse and a leather jacket for the day. Ultra stylish!
5. A maxi dress should be a staple in every wardrobe, whether thats for a day time look or an evening outfit that you want to make a statement with, they cover everything. This Black floral polka halter maxi dress is super cool with the polka dot print, it’ll see you through the warmer months.
Let me now what you think of these fab dresses in this wish list in the comments below or over on Twitter.
*in collaboration with the lovely people at River Island
I am loving winter party wear at the moment and with a few on the horizon, I thought I would gather my favourite bits together to show you.
1. AX Paris Plum Lace Midi Dress
First up is the Plum coloured lace midi dress from AX Paris. It’s perfect for those Christmas parties and maybe even just a night out on the town. Teamed with a black pair of heels, bag and jacket it will have everyone complimenting you.
2. River Island Silver and Pink Sequinned blazer
This time of year sequins can do no wrong and the two toned blazer from River Island is a corker.Wear it with something plain like a pair of jeans and heels and it’ll be the main feature of your outfit. You’ll be remembered!
3. Topshop Lips Printed Frill Blouse
I have this Lip print frill blouse in a few different designs and this one recently caught my eye when I was in the shop. The print is ultra cute and the style of shirt is easy to throw on with some jeans, a skirt or a pair of trousers. It’ll be great in the day time but also for those evenings when you have to run off to a date.
4. Next Navy Pleated Midi Skirt
One of the most recent trends that keeps on coming around year after year is the pleated midi. This navy pleated skirt from Next is ultra cool, with a great texture, weight and colour. It will go great with a knit and boots for work or some heels and a camisole for the evening. This is a look that I’ll be checking out!
5. Vila Asymmetric knit
Lastly I’ve chosen this gorgeous white Vila Asymmetric knit. It’s a little different with the ribbing and style but it will keep you warm in this colder weather. It will go really well with a skirt or just a plain pair of jeans and heels for an evening out at the pub with some friends. White is such a wintery colour too.
Have you been loving anything in my Going Out Wishlist? Let me know in the comments below or over on Twitter.
My birthday is coming up really soon and there are so many things that I love at the moment. I thought I would pop together some items/ ideas that I would love to receive for my birthday.
1. First up is this gorgeous Vivienne Westwood necklace. I’ve had the orb earrings for a while and I constantly wear them so I’d love to have the necklace too. They just go with everything and really make an outfit look more stylish.
2. I’ve been travelling quite a bit recently, my little suitcase that I’ve had since university has seen better days. I love the Ted Baker suitcases, they’re always so pretty and this black one is super cute. I also love the some of the suitcases from River Island too.
3. I’m a huge fan of bees, I especially love Alex Monroe bee necklace my husband gave me for my 30th birthday so it’s super special to me. This Olivia Burton bee bracelet is a really great match for the necklace. Anything bee related is a winner for me.
4. I’m a big fan of Jo Malone fragrances and the perfume that I am loving at the moment is Nectarine Blossom and Honey. It’s such a summery fragrance and is supposed to remind you of Covent Garden early in the morning. Covent Garden is one of my favourite places to go in London so this is perfect.
5. One of my favourite shops at the moment is Joules as they have so many amazing designs and prints. It’s right up my street especially this gorgeous Julia Pleated Jersey dress. The fabric is super soft, and will definitely keep me cool in the warmer English weather.
6. As I’ve said before anything with a bee on is a winner in my book and I’ve loved these intricate Olivia Burton Bee watches since they originally came out. It would take pride of place on my wrist and would make every outfit look amazing.
7. My current computer is quite old and some of the buttons occasionally don’t work so I’m well in need of a new computer. My ideal would be an iPad/ iPad pro or a Mac Book Pro as they’re so easy to use.
Are you loving any of these pieces. Tweet me and let me know.
I love a good wish lists and there are so many products, beauty and fashion so I thought I ould put together some of the things that I’ve been loving so far.
1. First up is this Spot and Stripe Oasis dress . It’s such a pretty dress and the combination of stripe and spot really flatter everyone that wears it. I especially like the belt.
2. I love this Vila White High Neck Ruffle Detailed Blouse, It’s a plain white top but the ruffles give a gorgeous twist. It really is a beautiful top that would really go with anything whether thats a pair of denim jeans or a little mini skirt.
3. I love this cute little red and white top from River Island, Such a lovely shape and style. There are so many similar tops in the shop at the moment too. A pop of colour at this time of year is perfect, and is such a different tone from those soft pastels.
4. I’m seriously in love with the embroidered trend at the moment. These Next Slipper shoes are a perfect example of the trend, they’re easy to wear and so comfy too. They also have these in subtle dusky pink.
5. This floral Michelle Keegan Lipsy dress is perfect any occasion whether that be a wedding reception or a date night. It’s so flattering and so easy just throw on to look effortlessly chic. Michelle’s designs are always a winner for me.
6. Lastly I’ve chosen this pretty Embroidered bird stripe t-shirt. The stripe is always in fashion and the embellishment is an instant winner too. It will go with a pair of jeans or skirt and you can also dress it up with a white blazer. Perfect!
What have you been loving this Spring Summer and will you be buying any of these lovely pieces? Let me know in the comments below.
Embroidery is a huge trend this year and slowly but surely it’s has been sweeping into every look. It’s rapidly becoming one of my favourite trends as it’s such an easy one to master. I thought that I would gather some of my favourite items to show you. 1. This fully embroidered dress from River Island is really pretty. It has so much intricate detail yet it still looks amazing and it’s so flattering to wear too. It would be perfect for a date night or maybe even a wedding too. 2. Dresses are some of my favourite items to wear at the moment mainly because they go with everything especially a fab pair of heeled ankle boots and a cool bag. This black stud and embroidered dress is subtle yet stylish. It’ll be perfect for the Spring season with a denim jacket or if you’re feeling brave a leather jacket too. 3. I love this shirt from Topshop. It’s subtle being white but it packs a punch with two trends, with the feminine bell sleeves and scalloped detailing down the front. The embroidery is so pretty, this top will go with everything. Come on, what are you waiting for? Buy this one and work those Spring styles. It’s gorgeous. 4. I really love this slouchy embroidered sweatshirt from Warehouse. It’s casual but cool and it will create the most amazing up to date look teamed with a mini or a midi skirt and heels. 5. There a lot of embroidered bags out there at the moment but this cute black one from Miss Selfridge is the bees knees. It will go with so many outfits and will be the star of the show too. 6. The jean look with embroidery is very much a classic 60’s look and it’s coming back larger than life. I love the lovely designs especially these embroidered Jamie Jeans from Topshop and although you’d have to be careful what you teamed it with, you’d be right on trend and everyone will want these jeans too. 7. I love a simple casual look updated with embroidery as it brings the look right up to date. My favourites are these silver trainers with bright pink embroidery from New Look. They’ve very understated yet so pretty! Are you loving the embroidered look this season too? Let me know in the comments below. Happy Shopping!
Jones Bootmaker‘s new Spring/Summer 15 Collection I jumped at the chance. I decided to style two outfits using their gorgeous shoes and accessories with a few of my current favourite high street items. The first outfit features a stunning pair of flat pointed Glowe Loafers in beige. I’ve styled them with a dress from Oasis and jacket from River Island for a posh day time look perfect for meeting someone special for afternoon tea. These loafers are currently in the sale at £48 down from £69. What a bargain! The second outfit features a beautiful pair of silver Amity Court Shoes which have a small kitten heel, adding a bit of height while still being easy to walk in. They’re currently £63 down from £79. I’ve finished off the look with the Chaz Clutch Bag, also currently in the sale at £23 down from £29. It goes perfectly with the grey version of the River Island jacket, adding a touch of pastel colour to the outfit. It also matches the pinks and oranges in the Oasis dress. Perfect! Let me know which outfit you liked in the comments below, I’d love to know your thoughts. Happy Shopping!