My birthday is coming up really soon and there are so many things that I love at the moment. I thought I would pop together some items/ ideas that I would love to receive for my birthday.
1. First up is this gorgeous Vivienne Westwood necklace. I’ve had the orb earrings for a while and I constantly wear them so I’d love to have the necklace too. They just go with everything and really make an outfit look more stylish.
2. I’ve been travelling quite a bit recently, viagra 40mg my little suitcase that I’ve had since university has seen better days. I love the Ted Baker suitcases, they’re always so pretty and this black one is super cute. I also love the some of the suitcases from River Island too.
3. I’m a huge fan of bees, I especially love Alex Monroe bee necklace my husband gave me for my 30th birthday so it’s super special to me. This Olivia Burton bee bracelet is a really great match for the necklace. Anything bee related is a winner for me.
4. I’m a big fan of Jo Malone fragrances and the perfume that I am loving at the moment is Nectarine Blossom and Honey. It’s such a summery fragrance and is supposed to remind you of Covent Garden early in the morning. Covent Garden is one of my favourite places to go in London so this is perfect.
5. One of my favourite shops at the moment is Joules as they have so many amazing designs and prints. It’s right up my street especially this gorgeous Julia Pleated Jersey dress. The fabric is super soft, and will definitely keep me cool in the warmer English weather.
6. As I’ve said before anything with a bee on is a winner in my book and I’ve loved these intricate Olivia Burton Bee watches since they originally came out. It would take pride of place on my wrist and would make every outfit look amazing.
7. My current computer is quite old and some of the buttons occasionally don’t work so I’m well in need of a new computer. My ideal would be an iPad/ iPad pro or a Mac Book Pro as they’re so easy to use.
Are you loving any of these pieces. Tweet me and let me know.
I love a good wish lists and there are so many products, case beauty and fashion so I thought I ould put together some of the things that I’ve been loving so far.
1. First up is this Spot and Stripe Oasis dress . It’s such a pretty dress and the combination of stripe and spot really flatter everyone that wears it. I especially like the belt.
2. I love this Vila White High Neck Ruffle Detailed Blouse, visit It’s a plain white top but the ruffles give a gorgeous twist. It really is a beautiful top that would really go with anything whether thats a pair of denim jeans or a little mini skirt.
3. I love this cute little red and white top from River Island, Such a lovely shape and style. There are so many similar tops in the shop at the moment too. A pop of colour at this time of year is perfect, and is such a different tone from those soft pastels.
4. I’m seriously in love with the embroidered trend at the moment. These Next Slipper shoes are a perfect example of the trend, they’re easy to wear and so comfy too. They also have these in subtle dusky pink.
5. This floral Michelle Keegan Lipsy dress is perfect any occasion whether that be a wedding reception or a date night. It’s so flattering and so easy just throw on to look effortlessly chic. Michelle’s designs are always a winner for me.
6. Lastly I’ve chosen this pretty Embroidered bird stripe t-shirt. The stripe is always in fashion and the embellishment is an instant winner too. It will go with a pair of jeans or skirt and you can also dress it up with a white blazer. Perfect!
What have you been loving this Spring Summer and will you be buying any of these lovely pieces? Let me know in the comments below.
Embroidery is a huge trend this year and slowly but surely it’s has been sweeping into every look. It’s rapidly becoming one of my favourite trends as it’s such an easy one to master. I thought that I would gather some of my favourite items to show you.
1. This fully embroidered dress from River Island is really pretty. It has so much intricate detail yet it still looks amazing and it’s so flattering to wear too. It would be perfect for a date night or maybe even a wedding too.
2. Dresses are some of my favourite items to wear at the moment mainly because they go with everything especially a fab pair of heeled ankle boots and a cool bag. This black stud and embroidered dress is subtle yet stylish. It’ll be perfect for the Spring season with a denim jacket or if you’re feeling brave a leather jacket too.
3. I love this shirt from Topshop. It’s subtle being white but it packs a punch with two trends, sales with the feminine bell sleeves and scalloped detailing down the front. The embroidery is so pretty, this top will go with everything. Come on, what are you waiting for? Buy this one and work those Spring styles. It’s gorgeous.
4. I really love this slouchy embroidered sweatshirt from Warehouse. It’s casual but cool and it will create the most amazing up to date look teamed with a mini or a midi skirt and heels.
5. There a lot of embroidered bags out there at the moment but this cute black one from Miss Selfridge is the bees knees. It will go with so many outfits and will be the star of the show too.
6. The jean look with embroidery is very much a classic 60’s look and it’s coming back larger than life. I love the lovely designs especially these embroidered Jamie Jeans from Topshop and although you’d have to be careful what you teamed it with, you’d be right on trend and everyone will want these jeans too.
7. I love a simple casual look updated with embroidery as it brings the look right up to date. My favourites are these silver trainers with bright pink embroidery from New Look. They’ve very understated yet so pretty!
Are you loving the embroidered look this season too? Let me know in the comments below.
When I was contacted to write about Jones Bootmaker‘s new Spring/Summer 15 Collection I jumped at the chance. I decided to style two outfits using their gorgeous shoes and accessories with a few of my current favourite high street items.
The first outfit features a stunning pair of flat pointed Glowe Loafers in beige. I’ve styled them with a dress from Oasis and jacket from River Island for a posh day time look perfect for meeting someone special for afternoon tea. These loafers are currently in the sale at £48 down from £69. What a bargain!
The second outfit features a beautiful pair of silver Amity Court Shoes which have a small kitten heel, health adding a bit of height while still being easy to walk in. They’re currently £63 down from £79.
I’ve finished off the look with the Chaz Clutch Bag, also currently in the sale at £23 down from £29. It goes perfectly with the grey version of the River Island jacket, adding a touch of pastel colour to the outfit. It also matches the pinks and oranges in the Oasis dress. Perfect!
Let me know which outfit you liked in the comments below, I’d love to know your thoughts.