I’m off to Berlin next week with my husband as it’s our wedding anniversary – three years, how did that even happen. The weather is getting colder so I’ve put together a few things that might be nice to wear for this special trip away.
1. First up is this gorgeous red and black skirt from H and M, it’s the star style of skirt for the season and the print of this one is so pretty. It will go perfectly with a black t-shirt or an all in one and a leather jacket.
2. Next up is this gorgeous long sleeve black and white spot dress from New Look. In the Autumn I live in these dresses with heels and a cute cardigan or jacket. This one is perfect for walking around the city, and exploring, teamed with some trainers.
3. Next up is this gorgeous Ted Baker dress. I love the Kyoto Gardens pattern and the style, it’s so effortless to wear. Teamed with a pair of heels and a pale jacket it’s perfect for a wedding but teamed with cardi or a leather jacket and some heels. This outfit is perfect for an anniversary meal.
4. I saw someone wearing a beautiful and unique pair of Converse on the train the other day. I spend most of my time running errands, and walking a lot of miles especially when exploring a new city like Berlin so this black leather pair of Converse with white soles seemed perfect. They’ll go with everything.
5. Debenhams shoe hall is full of amazing designer dupes. I love these Faith lace up boots particularly as they’re really fab dupes for the Gucci heels that are everywhere right now. They’ll go with skirts and jeans and see you right through Winter too. Bonus!
6. Finally I’ve been looking for a red bag for the last few months that would go with my wardrobe and I think this might be the one. As I’ve said before red is going to be big this season, so this Belsize bag from Hobbs with it’s cross strap and its smaller size will be great for travelling as well as every day use.
Have you been loving any of the items in this weeks wish list? Let me know in the comments below or over on my Twitter.
My birthday is coming up really soon and there are so many things that I love at the moment. I thought I would pop together some items/ ideas that I would love to receive for my birthday.
1. First up is this gorgeous Vivienne Westwood necklace. I’ve had the orb earrings for a while and I constantly wear them so I’d love to have the necklace too. They just go with everything and really make an outfit look more stylish.
2. I’ve been travelling quite a bit recently, my little suitcase that I’ve had since university has seen better days. I love the Ted Baker suitcases, they’re always so pretty and this black one is super cute. I also love the some of the suitcases from River Island too.
3. I’m a huge fan of bees, I especially love Alex Monroe bee necklace my husband gave me for my 30th birthday so it’s super special to me. This Olivia Burton bee bracelet is a really great match for the necklace. Anything bee related is a winner for me.
4. I’m a big fan of Jo Malone fragrances and the perfume that I am loving at the moment is Nectarine Blossom and Honey. It’s such a summery fragrance and is supposed to remind you of Covent Garden early in the morning. Covent Garden is one of my favourite places to go in London so this is perfect.
5. One of my favourite shops at the moment is Joules as they have so many amazing designs and prints. It’s right up my street especially this gorgeous Julia Pleated Jersey dress. The fabric is super soft, and will definitely keep me cool in the warmer English weather.
6. As I’ve said before anything with a bee on is a winner in my book and I’ve loved these intricate Olivia Burton Bee watches since they originally came out. It would take pride of place on my wrist and would make every outfit look amazing.
7. My current computer is quite old and some of the buttons occasionally don’t work so I’m well in need of a new computer. My ideal would be an iPad/ iPad pro or a Mac Book Pro as they’re so easy to use.
Are you loving any of these pieces. Tweet me and let me know.
So these items are a few from my mum that love. I’ve been going on about the Stella McCartney Pop fragrance and I actually ended up buying it for my mum too. Great mind! The DKNY perfume is one of my all time favourites and so i was very happy to get this. And my mum knows me well as a pretty lipstick and nail polish is very me. Next are a few cute presents from my sister in law. I was really spoilt by her as they are all from Ted Baker. The smaller items are firstly a gorgeous deep red lippie and nail polish set. I’m really looking forward to saving these for a special occasion to wear them as it’s a really gorgeous colour and will really add to an outfit. Things that I really love is a fab hand cream and nail file so these ones are perfect. The print is so cute too. Lastly is this fab checkered Ted Baker shopper and I love these bags as they’re so useful especially in the summer so this one will be getting a lot of use. My in-laws really spoilt me this year too and I thought that I would just choose a selection of the things. They know that I’m a blogger so when I opened this little E plate my first thought was, ooo this is very instagram-able. The gold is so pretty. I have Thomas Sabo bracelet, and so a little tortoise charm was perfect to remind me of my recent holiday to Mexico. It’s so cute. I also received a little Cath Kidston Lip butter and hand cream set. So pretty! My dad and sister bought me a coat from Warehouse that I asked for. I love the mottled blue and black effect that it has and it’s really warm. It also goes really well with the faux fur snood I got from my aunty. I received a little Michael Kors card holder too as I never have enough room for wallets or purses in evening bags so I really needed something cute for them to go in. I really love this. Lastly I received a few amazing gifts from my husband. We actually almost bought each other similar things too which is strange. First up is this candle from Neom. I’ve been after one of these for so long as it smells incredible. I can’t wait to start burning it. Next up is this a fragrance I adore from Jo Malone. Peony and Blush Suede is such a pretty floral fragrance. Every time I go past my local shop I always pop in and smell it. I always use them up so fast though as I love the JM fragrances so much. I’m saving this one a little more though. I’d seen this cute little E key ring in Accessorize recently, I always loose my keys so it was so cool to get this. Perfect! My big present from my husband this year was this super cute black Michael Kors evening bag. I’ve been to a few events recently and had to borrow a friends black bag to go with my outfit so my husband chose a stunning one for future events. It’s made of saffiano leather which means it’s really durable and doesn’t scratch easily. It has space for a few cards, a bit of make up and my phone. What more could a girl need. What did you get for christmas? Let me know in the comments below. Happy
The first item in my September favourites is a fab make up bag that my husband bought for me. We just decided to do small presents for our anniversary as we splashed out on a Mexican holiday. Also the second anniversary product is Cotton so this cotton make up bag with gold writing saying ‘You are adored’ is really special and it’s a great size with reinforced black cotton lining inside. You can never have enough of these little pockets. The second item is this pair of amazing Ted Baker sunglasses. The Kara sunglasses in tortoise print were a very cheeky purchase in Gatwick airport and they stayed firmly on my face for the entire holiday. They were fantastically priced in the sale at around £52 and the shape really goes with my oval shaped face, although they’re the kind of shape that would suit anybody. The next item in my favourites is this Rituals calming product called Tao Qui relaxing serum. It’s a fab Chinese mint & Yi Yi Ren mixture that you roll onto your perfume points on your wrists. I find that it really helped to have this to hand when I was on the flight as a mint fragrance is really good at calming. Flights for me are really stressful, well mainly just the take off and landings, so smelling this a little bit calmed my nerves as it was a familiar smell and made these times a little more bearable. The next item on my favourites is this fab mascara Lash Domination from Bare Minerals. It’s not a brand that I’ve tried many things from but I bought my sister in law a little set for christmas that had this in and she raved about it to me so I had to go and have a peek. It has a fab spiral shaped wand which really lengthens and separates your lashes giving your eyes that lovely doll eyed look. The product itself is great, long lasting and I actually wore it quite a lot on holiday too. This month I’ve really loved lipsticks and there are two in particular that I’ve loved a lot and that I wore throughout September. The first is a colour from Mac. Hot Gossip is a pink/purple that goes with every outfit. It’s a cream sheen so it has a really creamy texture with a little silver pink sheen to it too. It’s a perfect colour. The second is a new lip product from Elizabeth Arden that I had sent to me. It’s a new Bold Liquid lipstick in Passionate Peach. You push up the little switch and the product comes out of the moulded tip. It lasts quite a long time although it doesn’t dry down to a darker colour like other liquid lipsticks, it stays on the lips for quite some time. I sometimes pair it with a lip balm too and it stays on quite a long time and looks great. Let me know what you’ve been loving in September and if you’ve tried any of these products in the comments below. Happy shopping!
Autumn is here and I feel like my wardrobe needs a little bit of a refresh so the season change is the perfect opportunity. I’ve been looking around the shops and these are that are on this months wish list. 1. Zara never fail to impress for me. The first on my Wish list is this beautiful Zara Guipure Bib Front Blouse. It’s a gorgeous delicate white blouse with a high neck which will make every lady look sophisticated. It’s also a great price at £29.99. 2. I love wearing long sleeved dresses in Autumn/Winter so when I saw the New England Shirt Dress from Oasis I had to pop it on my Autumn Wish List. There are such pretty colours and the print itself is just gorgeous. I just had to pop it on my Wish List. 3. I love stars so when I saw this gorgeous Mango Embroidered Star Shirt, I knew it would make it’s way into my wardrobe. It’s a box shaped shirt but if you tuck in the front into trousers or jeans it will be perfect for work or for just milling around town. 4. I’m constantly looking for new and amazing smiling fragrances and the new release on the Stella McCartney Pop is just that. It has a really interesting bottle with that bright pink pop of colour and the perfume itself is fresh yet citrus smelling. To top this Madonnas daughter Lola Leon is actually the face of the fragrance. Go have a smell! 5. I’ve recently been loving the products from Ted Baker, as they’re always so delicate and beautiful. Their bags specifically are so pretty and I’m loving this Textured Leather Shoulder Bag in black. It comes in many colours but this on it my favourite. It’s a fold over style and seems like it could fit in a lot of items which would be per t for work. 6. I’m still loving metallics so when I saw these Dune Slipper Cut Flatform Shoe I just knew these were for me. They’re a fab price at just £75 and Kurt Geiger also have something very similar in grey and pink in the sale too. What have you been loving this month and do you like any of my choices in my Wish List? Let me know in the comments below. Happy Shopping!
This week my Pelargonium Bicolour Angel Eyes is really blooming at the moment and there’s nothing more that makes me happy. One of my favourite flowers along with Gerbera is the peony rose. It’s absolutely gorgeous and in the right vase can look totally amazing and luxurious. I saw these on my weekly visit to Waitrose and just had to take a pic. I saw this card in Marks and Spencer and had to take a picture because it made me smile. I also love animals that have a quirky side to them. The sloth with their slowness, the fox with their stealth and amazing ginger fur and the flamingo with their long bendy legs and their awesome colour that they get from the algae they eat. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you’ll know that I love Phase Eight at the moment and that I’m looking for a pretty dress for a family wedding we have in September. I just love to look at the beautiful dresses especially as they have a sale on the moment. This stripy number caught my eye this week and I would love to try it on next time I’m in town. I’ve really been getting into gardening and love nothing more than to sit down and enjoy the lovely scents and colours of the flowers in my court yard garden. We put together this fab herb trough this weekend and I’m loving it and the smells coming from it. Amazing! I popped into Simply Living on Crouch Street in Colchester on Saturday and saw this fine lay out of fashion books and have to admit that I sat and read the Coco Chanel for more than a few minutes. What a beautiful book! I popped into William and Griffin this weekend. It’s one of my favourite shops to look around and I love the new Ted Baker collection. Those bows! Sunday really is for snuggling! Let me know what you got up to this week in the comments below. Happy Sunday!