It’s mid week and I’ve been checking out the shops at the moment and even though Spring/Summer is just around the corner, I realised that that most of the things that I’m loving are monochrome and so rock chick. I thought I’d gather them up and pop them into a Wishlist.
1. First up on my Wish List is this gorgeous Emmanuelle shirt dress from Hush. I love the contrast of the red, white and black. The dress is so floaty and would look great with some heels or flats and a cross body bag of dreams. Such a staple look and so easy to create!
2. This lace look Lipsy dress is super cute. I love this straight shift dress style, it’s so flattering and it really covers a multitude of sins. In the Summer it’s great with a denim jacket and sandals, or trainers with a leather jacket for an evening out.
3. A good skirt is something everyone needs in their wardrobe and this gorgeous pleated skirt from Mint Velvet is one that will be a staple especially for work or for a day time look. Pair it with a short sleeved shirt or a little shirt for a cool look.
4. A great pair of leggings that holds you in all the right places, makes you look great and doesn’t get thin and see through when you move in them is a pair to keep. These Mint Velvet Black Tie Bottom Leggings are beauties. Wear them with a cool pair of trainers and a long t-shirt for a casual look that will never go out of fashion.
5. A great ankle boot is something that looks great on everyone. It goes really well with a little boohoo dress in the Spring/Summer Crisp weather. These boots from Marks and Spencers look particularly cool due to the studs. Wear these with a black pair of jeans and a leather jacket to get that super cool biker chick look.
Have you been loving any of these products or have I inspired you with some of these items? Let me know in the comments below.