Last Minute Present Ideas
If you’re anything like me then you’re probably looking for a few last-minute gift ideas and treats for loved ones to complete those Christmas lists. I thought id put together a gift guide for the ladies in your life so grab a mince pie, a cup of hot chocolate, or a tea and have a seat. This one’s going to be a long one.
- First up, I’ve chosen these delicate double hoop earrings from Estella Bartlett. They come in in both silver and gold but I’m particularly loving the gold versions. They’re a clever stacker illusion with one, a larger sparkly cubic zirconia encrusted hoop and a smaller attached one with a minimalist touch. They’ll brighten up any outfit that you have, especially a festive Christmas Day one.
- Next up, I have chosen this really gorgeous set of pajamas from Cath Kidston. They have the most amazing sale at the moment with several of the nightwear pieces on a significant discount. I really just want to gift everything from the shop but I’ve narrowed it down to this black star and moon print pyjama set with pink piping. The cotton is really great quality and will be perfect for keeping you warn at this chilly time of year. They also have an equally beautiful set for children which is worth checking out if you have some little -ones to buy for.
- After the year we’ve had, I think having snuggly loungewear has become at staple part of most peoples wardrobes. These Coast ruffle jumper and Coast jogger bottoms caught my eye as this ruffle detail is super stylish. They come in a range of different colours, from black to oatmeal and possibly my favourite, marl grey. Apart from the obvious, they’re also perfect for this time of year but also when you’re just having one of those relaxing recoup days at home.
- Christmas isn’t complete without getting a delicious smelling perfume on the day and I’ve chosen this beautiful perfume – Armani Si. It’s a beautiful scent with Blackcurrant Liqueur in the top notes, then it moves on to those hearty notes from the Rose de Mai and the Absolute & Freesia, and it lingers with beautiful base notes of Patchouli & Oakmoss. The original is a perfume that’s been around for a few years, with lots of other similar versions being released to but there’s a festive version that has a silvery sparkle added to the bottle. The sliver of glitter will sit lightly on your skin, your hair or even your clothing and will glint in the light, adding a beautiful touch and making it perfect for this time of year.
- A note pad or an organiser is a perfect pressie for someone that loves to write or someone that just loves stationary. I’ve chosen this note pad from Papier, it’s a beautiful company with some lovely note pad, calendars, photo books, organisers, To-do lists, letters and more. Papier really takes prints to another level that will make you feel super sophisticated when using them and they can all be personalised too. I’ve gone with this constellation print note pad and its the ultimate in beautiful prints. Take a look!
- A bag is a special present for the festive season. All the lovely ladies in your life will love this present and this Ted Baker Bag, the JJolie – Grained cross body bag is stunning. I’ve chosen the black version but it also comes in green and beige. The size is perfect for keeping your essentials safe while your on walks and will make every outfit look stylish with the faux croc print and the chain detail.
- Flat boots are big this season with lots seen on the catwalks. These studded Lipsy Biker Boots are perfect for a present, as they elevate any outfit and can be teamed with skirts, dresses and trousers alike. They’re sure to get compliments from everyone and will be sure to become a staple in everyones wardrobe.
- Make up is always a great choice when looking for a festive gift. Make up and skincare is personal but every product from Bare Minerals is clean without compromise. Free of the nasties you really don’t want on your skin and Bare Minerals products are always cruelty free too. Their new festive collection is recyclable and I’ve chosen this Bare Minerals Warmth eye and cheek palette. This gorgeous palette has something for everyone with a mixture of eye colours including a rose gold, a rosey brown, a glitter gold and a beautiful deep blue/black. And the added extra is a bronzer that will look amazing on everyone. The whole palette is seriously pretty and worth checking out.
- For smaller gifts, or a little stocking filler for hot chocolate lovers are these Hot chocolate Balls. They’re seriously indulgent as you pop them in water and drizzle warm milk, then watch as you discover and release the marshmallow that’s hidden inside. Both vegan and diary are available and they’re perfect for the colder evenings.
- Another great idea for a stocking filler is a candle. Everyone loves a yummy smelling candle and this Plum and Ashby one in Spiced Orange and red cranberry is super festive. The fragrance lasts but it will make you feel warm and cozy right through the Winter too. They also have a non festive scent called pomegranate, it’s a statement fragrance that will have everyone coming back to smell it one more time.
- My final choice is Art Work. Art work is again personal but such a winner if you get it right. I love this gorgeous line print from iamfy.co, You can buy prints framed or on its own and then source your own frame. There are also some similar line prints on Etsy where you can download prints straight away. Its such a great idea if you’re looking for a really last minute gift and they also have more than line prints. Go searching and let me know what you find.
I hope you’ve found some gift ideas for your last minute search. Let me know what you have gone for in the comments below or over on Twitter.